2-Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delievered by email; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace, or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible.
- Cancel anytime for a full refund within the first 30 days.
- Some customers may purchase service plans and eligible products on Amazon. If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
- Used or refurbished products, or products purchased for commercial use, are not eligible.
Punked Lowrider Drop down through Longboard Complete skateboard (Black)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Concave Double Drop lowrider deck: 40.75" x 9.5"
- Wheels: Q-Ball 70x52mm Solid Yellow Wheels, 78A Hardness
- Trucks: 9.675" HD7 Heavy Duty Trucks, 180mm Hanger, Aluminum Alloy
- Bearings: Abec 7 Chrome Bearings
- Griptape: Black Widow Premium Grade 80A Black Griptape, Risers: 8mm Plastic Risers
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Angle view of the truck
Lowrider complete longboard
Drop down complete longboard
Drop through complete longboard
Fishtail complete longboard
Pintail complete longboard
Kicktail complete longboard
|Construction||9-ply maple||9-ply maple||9-ply maple||9-ply maple||9-ply maple||8-ply maple|
|Ride Style||Downhill||Downhill/Free Ride||Free Ride/Downhill||Free Ride||Carver/ Cruiser||Carver/ Cruiser|
|Dimensions||40.75" x 9.5"||41.25" x 10"||40" x 10"||40" x 9.5"||40" x 9"||40" x 9.75"|
What you're looking at is a Punked Lowrider Complete Longboard. This longboard is unique in that the deck is lower at the center than where the trucks are mounted. It also features cutouts allowing your trucks to mount through the top of the deck. This lowers your center of gravity giving you more stability at greater speeds making it great for speed-boarding.
Legal DisclaimerSkateboarding has been and always will be a dangerous sport. Skate Warehouse management highly recommends the use of safety gear when skateboarding. One digger can be the difference between a few scrapes/bruises and the end of your session, or a much more serious injury causing you to put skateboarding aside for months or even the rest of your life. Always skateboard within your skill and comfort level until you feel confident enough to take it one step beyond. Now, go skate.
Seller Warranty DescriptionAll Skateboards are warranted against defect in materials and workmanship for a period of 30 from the date of purchase. This means that we will repair or replace, at our option, any Skateboard we sold that delaminates due to defects in materials, workmanship or glue. This is the only condition covered by Sector 9's warranty. No other warranty is expressed or implied. What this warranty does not cover: Breakage due to: 1. Wear 2.Improper installation of accessories 3. Improper foot positioning when landing high impact tricks 4. Intentional breakage Normal Wear & Abuse: 1. Tail and nose wear from dragging the nose and tail on the ground 2. Edge chipping from ground, curbs or walls 3. Warping from exposure to heat, rain, snow or immersion in water
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bottom line, despite the upgrades I did. I would give this unit a SOLID 5 stars, because there is nothing like it in that price range.
1. This board handles hills like a boss. Because it's closer to the ground you are much more steady and in control at higher speeds.
2. Doesn't turn as well as the others. It turns about as well as a car which is all you need if your on the street but can't turn on a dime like some other boards.
I use this for cruising on campus everyday and it works great, it feels more stable than many other design. Great for downhill in the neighborhood. Great for commuting. Doesn't make hairpin turns but gets the job done and does what it's designed for. I got the blue and black checkerboard and it looks fantastic. Would highly recommend.
The build quality is fine. Sure there were some light scratches just out of the box. But it doesn't matter because my first day of riding this board at a skateboard park scuffed up that nice black paint job on the bottom. Packaging was not good. Seemed like someone was trying to look into the box or something. I am making some videos about the board, check them out: [...]
Anyway this board is low, VERY LOW. I purchased it for a casual commute to work. Maybe I can post another review once I start riding it to work.