LuMee Duo Cell Phone Case for iPhone 8 (also fits iPhone 7), Illuminated LED, The Original and Authentic Celebrity Endorsed Light Up Selfie Case - Gold Matte
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- MOBILE LIGHTING STUDIO: The flicker-free LED lighting on both the front and back of the case provides soft and beautiful light for all types of photos and video. The studio-quality lighting casts a warm glow with natural light that fills in dark shadows to brighten your best features.
- VARIABLE DIMMER: Find the right light in any situation. Once you have turned on the light, simply hold down the on/off button to achieve the perfect light for your surroundings.
- SUPERIOR PROTECTION: The case has passed stringent Apple drop-testing protocols. The soft rubberized edges, with cushioned protective corners, allow for easy removal, as well, as superior fit.
- PREMIUM FINISH: The outer shell comes in either a soft matte or a smooth glossy finish adding an ultra premium look and feel to the product.
- IPHONE 8/7/6s/6 REGULAR CASE: The camera hole has been re-engineered to fit the iPhone 8, 7, 6s and 6 models.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Developed by a professional photographer, LuMee Duo is an iPhone case with studio-quality front and back facing lights. Its warm, natural light gives you freedom of perspective - you can capture what you want, how you want it. Its sleek, drop-resistant construction was designed with creativity in mind.
Front-facing or back-facing, dawn or dusk, dim or dark, if it’s there, you can capture it. Two lenses. Two lights. Your Duo perspective.
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
LuMee Duo Features
Whether you’re a photographer, cinematographer or enthusiast, the LuMee Duo gives you light to capture any moment from both sides of the lens.
- Front and Back LED Lighting
- Slim, Sleek Design
- Soft/Strong Raised TPU Edges
- On/Off Dimmer Switch
- Protective and Durable Case
- Rechargeable Battery and Charging Cord
- Available in Fashionable Colors
Warm, radiant light that captures both sides of life
Show what you see and how you are seen
Show your perspective
Compare with similar items
Though there are many imitators in the space, the original—and Kardashian-approved—breakout brand, LuMee, has the best offering with its Duo case.” —InStyle
Developed by a professional photographer, the LuMee Duo is an iPhone case with studio-quality front and back facing lights. Its warm, natural light gives you freedom of perspective for capturing all types of photo and video content. Its sleek, drop-resistant construction was designed with creativity and protection in mind. Whether you’re a photographer, cinematographer or social content creator, the LuMee Duo gives you light to capture any moment. Front-facing or back-facing, dawn or dusk, dim or dark, capture all your favorite moments in the best light. Make your selfies, photos, videos, Snap stories, Instas, and Facetimes perfectly lit!
LONG LASTING RECHARGEABLE BATTERY: The battery will last up to 2 hours on full brightness, which is about a week of normal usage.
WARRANTY PROTECTED: One Year Limited Warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bad: it's harder to get on and off your phone - I usually have to use something (a paperclip, a fork, etc.) to help me pry it out; it also prevents wireless charging - so I have to take the phone out each time I want to charge wirelessly, which is daily. The rubberized lighting on the front-facing camera is also prone to staining - unbeknownst to me, I had a turmeric capsule rupture in my purse, and my phone got coated in it - totally stained the rubber part of the case a fairly bright yellow, and no amount of soap/scrubbing/rubbing alcohol will remove it...so now all the pictures I take with with the front-facing camera have too much of a yellow cast. Case still scratches/dents fairly easily - phone took a spill in the work parking lot, and now the case has some noticeable gouges. Case is also prone to getting turned on by accident - I've inadvertently blinded a few folks when pulling my phone out without knowing the case is on. Wish they'd put some sort of switch on the case itself to "lock" the light and prevent accidental turn on's.
Overall, I do like the case, but there's still room for improvement - still looking for a case that can charge my phone AND has lighting on the front & back (basically, a combo of the LuMee & the mophe).
It's super bright and battery lasts for a long time