|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 8.6 x 9.7 inches|
|Item model number||75030|
|Manufacturer Part Number||75-030|
|National Stock Number||6140-00-752-2184, 6160-00-796-9433, 6160-00-752-2184|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
LubriMatic Green 75-030 Battery Filler (2 Quart Professional with Automatic Shut Off)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.65. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Order it now.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Shuts off automatically when battery cell is at proper level, no over filling
- Features the double action fast flow valve tip that prevents after-drip
- Stops surface discharge caused by wet battery
- Tough, polyethylene
- LubriMatic Professional Battery Filler offers convenience and the safety features you need
- Shuts off automatically when battery cell is at proper level, no danger of over filling
- Features a double action fast flow valve tip that prevents after-drip
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
For more than 40 years, Plews-LubriMatic has been developing and distributing superior lubrication products. Part of the Plews & Edelmann family of products, Plews-LubriMatic serves the industrial, hardware, marine, automotive and agricultural markets, as well as many industries requiring professional grade lubricants and penetrants.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
filler flat against the battery hole, it can continue to pour with out the shut off but that isn't the best
way to use this product. It shuts off very well every time if used properly. Love this product. It saved me a lot of time in refilling my golf cart batteries (8).
HhMmm. Is there a unit with a compact version of this kind of head, with a flexible tube to a remote reservoir? Potentially useful.
I was worried when folks said it could overfill if you didn't hold it perfectly straight. I didn't pay a lot of attention to straightness and it worked great for me. 4 stars because it's a bit large and unwieldy. I think a smaller version would sell well and fit into more places.