Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 12, 2013
This is an awesome bag! It is light weight and able to store clothing for a 2 week trip and still be under 50 pounds to meet airline regulations. The bag is also very durable. It made it through 4 airplane trips with out any damage where my last 2 bags didn't make one leg of a trip. Another nice feature is the 4 side zipper pockets. They work great for storing shoes. I would highly recommend this bag!
28 people found this helpful
on September 14, 2015
I purchased this bag specificaly for an Alaska cruise/land adventure. I needed a bag big enough to accomodate for two weeks of the ever changing Alaska weather during their late season. This bag seemed to fit that bill and from a packing standpoint, was perfect. It could be filled and still come in under the airline's 50# wieght limit.

The Good: Well organized, easy to move and transport, seemed rugged, reasonable price, good looks.

The Bad: The bag seemed to surve the airline bagage system (including one change of planes) and delivery to our cabin on the ship. However, some time between leaving our cabin on the ship, and being deliveed to our room at our first lodge, one wheel stopped rolling smoothly and the stitching was coming out of an area in one corner of the main compartment. The resulting opening was large enough for clothing to stick out. I used a needle and thread to close the broken stitching (the fabric was not torn), and I was able to MacGyver a fix for the wheel, using the pop-top from a soda can. The wheel had pulled its axel out on one side. This fix actually lasted all the way home.

I liked the bag and asked for a replacement, which I have recieved, but not yet used.

Conclusion: Nice bag, but may not be as rugged as it appears.
10 people found this helpful
on April 18, 2016
CHEAPLY MADE! We didn't use it until we went on our vacation 6 weeks later!
Zipper ripped out after using the first time!
Could NOT return because it was too late! All this $$$money$$$ down the drain! Sorry!
One person found this helpful
on March 21, 2016
PERFECT size...had to see how it was going to be in real life. Purchased this one along with the 30" - also perfect but too big for my needs. Keeping my fingers crossed that it lasts as long as the smaller carry on/expandable ones that we bought 10-15 yrs ago!
2 people found this helpful
on February 1, 2017
Good quality bag. Can really stuff it if necessary (with the expandable feature and outside pockets), so it's flexible. Makes it easy to overpack! Only used once so far, so durability is not known.
on March 28, 2017
Holds a lot of stuff. Went away for 4 days and never opened the expanders or filled up the outside pockets.
One person found this helpful
on September 12, 2016
It just made the frist two trips, punta cana bogota, and bogota to barranquilla Colombia, round trip so it was actually 4. The luggage is holding nicely and waiting for it second trip this time punta cana - NY. It looks like it will hold .
on October 18, 2016
Very good bags. Did get stained on flights,but held up great on flights and cruise
on September 6, 2017
Love my luggage. Lots of room. Easy to handle.
on September 30, 2016
Took it on two trips and it works great