Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Acoutsic Christmas STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 28, 2017
I sleep on one side of the bed and after only six months the topper has flattened. I only weigh 125 lbs. The previous topper I had lasted 12 years, but never flattened out, it was just old. I have not slept in my bed for months because the power of the memory foam no longer holds any memory. I am sorely dissapointed with this mattress topper. Costco is where I should have gone, and they will take it back if you are not happy with it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 9, 2017
Awesome, just as good as the more popular name brands, was the perfect fit for my Son's dorm room
on November 29, 2012
I spent a lot of time reading reviews on these, and ended up buying this one, despite it having no reviews. First, let me say that I think if you have a medical condition (back problems, etc.) and are very particular about the softness/firmness/feel of your mattress, you should NOT be purchasing a mattress pad online! Go to a store where you can try it out and lay on it first. It seemed like most of the negative reviews for mattress pads on Amazon were from people that should have done just that. That being said, if you're like me and just enjoy a wonderful, comfy, cozy bed that you don't want to get out of, you will probably be very happy with this.

It took about a week and a half to arrive, and I'd been sleeping on my really uncomfortable old mattress, so I was anxious to get it set up. I put it on the porch to air our and decompress from afternoon until bedtime. It did have a noticeable over, but it wasn't overwhelming. I put it on at bedtime, even though it wasn't fully decompressed, and put my mattress cover/pad over it. There was a smell if I stuck my head close, but with the blankets over me and my head on the pillow, I didn't smell anything while I was sleeping .In the morning I took the sheets off and put a fan on it all day while I was at work, and the smell is fading quickly.

The mattress is thick, and feels like it's good quality. It is "real" memory foam, when you push in it leaves an imprint that slowly rises back up. I don't think it's too soft or too firm-- it's supportive, yet you sink into it. In hindsight, I probably would've been just as happy with the 2" pad, and it's cheaper, but this is definitely comfortable.

My last Queen-sized mattress pad was several inches smaller than my mattress, which left an annoying gap on the sides and bottom. This one is the right size for my queen bed, maybe an inch or so off, but barely noticeable.

I'm not sure why it's described as "ventilated." It doesn't have the ventilation holes like in the picture for the 2" one. It just looks like regular memory foam.

I'll try to remember to update this review after awhile to see how it's holding up!
44 comments| 310 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 11, 2017
I can actually sleep through the night. No pressure points. Didn't make me too warm. Did smell the first night, but fine after.
on November 5, 2017
Not firm enough for me. Back still hurts in morning. Can't return.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 3, 2016
Excellent, very much like memory foam, supportive and pressure point reducing. Very little odor right out of packaging. Used it the day I opened it up. Very comfortable. Highly recommend. It is equal to the one I paid quite a bit more for. Was very pleased I was able to get it on sale. Can find no negatives with it.
on October 8, 2017
Great
on October 15, 2017
Excellent!
on August 3, 2017
works great in our conversion van
on February 22, 2015
Had this for about 2 years now and it discolored after about 6 months. The foam is still pretty nice and soft. It doesn't have any signs of tearing or the material breaking down. Overall, it was a good purchase.