Who else would like the ability to shape and wake up inside your dreams?
As human beings, we typically live for about 80 years and during those years most of us spend 6 to 10 hours every night sleeping. That's more than 20 years of our lives lost! But what if it didn't have to be that way? What if there was a way that we could retake the time that we lose to sleeping every night? As it turns out, there is just such a way.
Inside this book, you'll find a guide and step-by-step instructions on exactly what to do to go from not remembering your dreams at all, to being able to shape them, control them, become fully aware inside them so that they become an extension of your waking life, and then remember them with vivid clarity. When we take the time to learn to wake up inside our dreams, and to learn to recall them afterwards, the only limit on what we can do is our imagination.
Whether you want to spend some time meditating in a peaceful monastery, traveling to and then exploring strange new worlds, or practicing aiming that shot just right for the sport of your choice, once you learn to shape your dreams and become conscious inside them, you can do it all.
How much of your life could you be missing right now that you don't even know about?
Inside Lucid we'll cover:
- How to cause time distortion in dreams in order to experience a longer, more fulfilling life, without living any longer.
- How to hone physical skills and study while you are sleeping.
- How our human minds work and how to exploit this to leverage your dreams.
- A simple technique that has allowed countless lucid dreamers to remember their dreams.
- Why it is impossible to ever be 100% certain that we are awake or dreaming and what to do about the consequences of this.
- How our memory works and how to exploit this to recall your dreams in vivid detail.
- How to intentionally shape your dream beforehand so that you can have the dream of... well... your dreams!
- How to increase the perceived length of our dreams so that we can spend hours, days, or even longer exploring our dream reality.
- Why some kinds of reality checks may lead to wasted dreams, and what to do instead.
- How to utilize micro-mindfulness while awake to help you to become lucid when you dream.
- How to build a bridge between your dreams and the waking world so that you can recall your dreams.
- How to become aware that you are dreaming, and wake up inside your dream.
- How to move directly from wide awake to asleep and dreaming without losing conscious awareness.
- How to analyze your dreams to make it much more likely that you will notice when you're dreaming in the future.
If you'd like to take a vacation every night...
Or if you'd like to explore a world where you have total control...
And especially if you'd like to no longer be wasting those hours when you're asleep every night...
Scroll up and Click the Buy Now button Right Now!