Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on June 1, 2016
This watch looks like it should cost a lot more, especially since I bought it on sale. A grey one was even lower on another site, but I love the black one I bought from Amazon and will look out for another color in the future.
on June 12, 2015
This watch has a good look and feel. If you're looking for a large watch that is a little lighter than most at a bargain price you should check this one out.
on January 2, 2014
As the headline suggests, I'm not a watch aficionado. I liked a lot about the watch on paper but when I got it, it felt too bulky and would rest painfully on a bone in my wrist. Looks great though.
on February 24, 2017
EXCELLENT
on December 17, 2013
Beautiful watch, but my husband has had it for only 2 weeks and it is losing time. A lot of time. 2-3 hours/day. Will try a new battery, but a little disappointed that his gift needs new battery after 2 weeks?? Hope this solves the problem.
One person found this helpful
on January 19, 2015
It's very fine except that the second hand does not line up exactly on the second lines.
One person found this helpful
on February 22, 2015
Huge watch. Sending it back.
on April 20, 2015
Very nice. Enjoy the size
on August 20, 2014
very happy
on December 4, 2016
I have the white blue variant of this watch and have to say the it is indeed very good looking, People usually compliment my watch and for the price I take it!
I did change later on the strap for one made of stainless steel and made it look even better. Overall good quality
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.