Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lucien Piccard Men's LP-12358-YG-01 Cilindro Black Textured Dial Black Leather Watch
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on May 28, 2014
I am very pleased with this watch. Understated elegance is evident with a supple black leather band, a gold finish which does not discolor or diminish with time (I have had the watch a few months) and spot on with the time itself. Luminous hands keep you on time in the evening or night time, and the date and Roman numerals are very easy to read. A great watch!
on August 19, 2014
lets start at the beginning. shipping was quick! gotta love prime. came in a nice box with velvet interior so display i give 4.5 stars. next the actual watch. leather strap i could smell the new leather smell on it and the lucien piccard etchings looked great on the inside. the leather is stiff at first obviously but after breaking it in its very comfortable and didnt crack! very nice watch i added to my collection the craftsmanship is noticeable yet subtle! love it and for the price..you can not beat it!
on August 4, 2014
Bought this for my hubby, who has been wishing for a good watch with genuine leather strap. I like the size and quality of watch & band. I wish the white (stainless steel version) had a more positive review. My hubby prefers plain white metal; not a fan of yellow metal. I love this and hope he does too.
on December 5, 2015
The watch itself was fine, and I enjoy it and have gotten many compliments on it, however everything else was horrible. The shipping got messed up, and was lost in transit for like a week. When I finally did receive the watch, the box that it was inside of was mangled, and falling apart. Wish I could be happier with this product, because I really do like it, however I cannot say that I'm 100% satisfied. Thank you to Amazon for attempting to rectify the situation however.
review image
on December 2, 2015
To begin with it arrived not working. It might have been the battery, but I couldn't take the chance. because if it had been opened to replace the battery and it still didn't work I wasn't sure I could return it. Plus it really was a little bulky for a dress watch, so I was not happy with the design anyway. To make long story short, I returned it for a refund, and bought a similar Casio. Just as nice at half the price.
on April 2, 2014
I purchased this watch for my dad and he really liked it! It's a good looking watch and cant beat for the price.
on December 19, 2014
A little disappointed. Looks like a clock that I'm wearing my wrist and the date window near number 6 is too small.
This will have to grow on me. Watch was made 3 years ago and operates by Japanese quartz movement.
Not sure why they are selling a $595 watch for $126 tax included. Hope I have it for a long time with very few problems.
on September 2, 2015
I just bought this watch and right as soon as it arrived and I opened the box, I was amazed, it looks way better in person and I'm loving it right now, I've only had it for a day so I don't know if there's any issues, but currently can't complain at all, money well spent.
on January 2, 2015
Amazing watch I bought is around July 2014 and well the price was cheaper when i purchase It i got it for $59.99 a whole lot cheaper then but i am truly satisfied great buy
on January 22, 2015
This was a Christmas gift to a good friend. They loved it as it is an easy watch to use and read. Exactly what they wanted.