Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on April 30, 2014
I wish I could give this watch 5 stars for handsome and 1 star for mechanics. Not quite as intense a blue as shown, but still striking. The combo of blue and silver is very attractive. The size is just right. I like bold watches and this one is a statement without looking overdone. Also, the contrast makes it very readable. So many watches are indecipherable; too much going on on the face to read the time easily. However, the winding stem/crown didn't work. It would not pop out to set time or screw in to seal the watch from water. There were excellent instructions in the package, but the watch did not live up the Lucien Picard standard I had hoped for. I'd wanted an automatic watch, so tired of buying batteries or having the watch I want to wear dead. I'd like to think the watch I was shipped was an anomaly and others operate perfectly. I'd guess from other reviews, that is the case.
on March 7, 2015
I was looking for a watch that worked as a casual watch...yet still looked beautiful. I was somewhat surprised at how clean looking the rubber watch band is. It appears to be very high quality and is in my rotation of 3 automatic winding watches. I would recommend this to anyone who was looking for something a little less predictable and works with dress or casual attire. My other 2 are skeleton watches...I wish that there was a skeleton watch that looked as good as this in Blue or Green. If so, I would have bought them instead.

Very happy with this purchase though.
on March 27, 2014
The blue is the most beautiful blue in a watch I have ever seen. I get comments where ever I go when I wear it. I have TAG watches and other fancy expensive watches and non of them get compliments and comments as this watch does.
on March 14, 2014
Great looking watch; wears easily every day; lots of compliments every day. Buy it. You won't be sorry, believe me.
on June 4, 2014
Very fashionable and good looking.it is beckoning.it came to time and as described I will be ready to recommend it to who so ever wills
on August 4, 2014
very beatifull desing ,solid and great
it wacht is my prefer

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.