|Brand Name||Luckies of London Ltd|
|Item Weight||9.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||32.5 x 23.4 inches|
|Item model number||LUSCR|
|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||LUSCR|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Luckies of London Scratch Original Personalized World Map
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.46. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$7.17 (25%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- An original scratch map by Luckies of London - inventors of the scratch map concept back in 2009
- Remove the gold foil to record where you've been and create a unique record of your journeys
- Designed & made in UK, a super high quality design product packaged in a beautiful gift tube
- Accept no substitutes, beware of nasty imitations
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Is brilliant its the perfect way to show off where you've been travelling while livening up your wall with a colorful world map. Is an amazingly high quality, uber-massive wall map, featuring a gold top foil layer. Why? Because you get a unique, slick looking gold wall map to start with, and then scratch off all the places you've visited to reveal a whole new world below, featuring color and geographical detail. The result is a totally unique and personalized world map. What a great gift. Comes packaged in a slick tube. This 81.9 x 58.2 cm world map is based on the idea of the scratch card so you just scratch off the places you've been and bright colors will be revealed underneath. Also includes facts about certain countries and cities. Fun for all the family.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||1DEAme||Suade LLC|
|Item Dimensions||—||0.05 x 16.53 x 11.69 in||0.01 x 32.5 x 23.4 in||0.1 x 11.7 x 16.5 in||0.08 x 34.65 x 23.62 in||0.1 x 30 x 20 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used a dime to scratch off the areas. The borders aren't super defined, so it's really hard to get the little edges perfect w/o cutting into the other colors. If you're anal about it like I am, it can be annoying when you can see hints of a country you haven't gone to, but that's only when you look closeup.
It's also nice b/c they add extra scratch areas on the outside borders where water is, so you can be a little sloppy on countries bordering water.
Scratching is kind of therapeutic too =)
I like the tips of other reviewers to not scratch the trivia portions at the bottom. I plan on leaving them intact.
The scratch map does not match the real map so you'll scratch the country next to it for sure. And if it was a small country you will scrach a whole different country.
I uploaded some pics to proof.
1) The size is funny. It can be hard to find a frame to match it. When you are looking to buy the map, you can keep in mind that you can easily cut off the bottom 3-4 inches if need be. The stuff at the bottom of the map is pretty useless. Ie. It says 'Visiting Australia?, to which, if you were, you would scratch off the box. It then reads underneath: "Tasmania is said to have the cleanest air in the world." Not exactly something which you need to be showing off to your family and friends. You have a bit less wiggle room on the left and right of the map - maybe 1 cm each side if you had to cut it in.
2) Be VERY gentle unraveling the map, as any accidental scratches on my map came from the unraveling process, no matter how gently I tried.
3) Easter Island and the Galapagos are not on the map. If you are going to anything fairly smallish in terms of islands, there's a pretty big chance it won't be on the map.
What's really neat:
1) Not every country has the exact same colour. The colours underneath the gold change throughout the map
2) You don't have to scratch too hard to get the golf stuff off
3) You could easily add in your own islands with a label maker and some basic paint/markers to make the islands