Truck Reviews HPC Audible Mel Robbins Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on February 6, 2012
So many jeans today, even within the same brand, do not run true to size or consistent in size. I have several pair of Banana Republic jeans that I enjoy wearing, but the sizing is inconsistent. This if my first pair of Lucky Brand jeans, and my new favorites. The size is true, form fitting without being tight. The denim fabric is a little different than what I'm used to, somehow more coarse (on the inside), and that's my only reason for giving it four stars instead of five. I have washed them a few times, and there's been no change in fit, but also my perceived coarseness of the denim hasn't softened. I would definitely buy this product again.
3 people found this helpful
on February 11, 2012
So these jeans seemed like a "steal" for their price. I ordered two. They fit very odd. They were baggy in the back below the butt all the way down behind the knee. The jean did not look very flattering. It's a straight leg jeans but above the knee, its very wide in back AND on the sides. Too bad -- I really wanted to like it as it looks like a very nice jean in term of wash and feel. I returned them :( Perhaps its just me which is why I don't rate it lower.
2 people found this helpful
on February 8, 2016
My husband absolutely loved these jeans!! The fit was perfect and they washed well without any shrinking and minimal fading (always washed inside out on cold and dried on low). I wish I could find another pair for this amazing price since he ripped the knee out after a minor motorcycle accident.
on February 26, 2012
These jeans are great, they look good and are very comfortable. I love lucky jeans and have been buying them for years at full price so I felt pretty lucky to pick these up on a day they were on sale. They do seem to run a little bit bigger than other jeans so keep that in mind. Like others have said, the coloring isn't quite as dark as what is in the pictures, but I kind of prefer the color they are in person, more of a lighter blue.
One person found this helpful
on December 29, 2011
Great looking pair of jeans. They fit excellent, and have a nice wash and whiskering. Mix well with any wardrobe. Glad I bought these!
on December 20, 2011
These are nice enough jeans, but do be aware they fit a bit loose. Compared to Levi's they fit about a half size large.
3 people found this helpful
on December 5, 2011
Looks more like blue jeans where as in the picture it looks like a dark wash I think they posted the wrong picture because if you go to other sites you'll see the right color jeans. arrived in two days with amazon prime shipping, came in a bag which got a little tear in it during shipping but product was fine.
12 people found this helpful
on January 24, 2012
Overall nice jeans, but Lucky's marketing strategy is pretty funny- their sizes are VERY generous. I'm wearing Lucky jeans that are at least 1 if not 2 sizes smaller than every other set of pants I own. Independent of that, nice comfy jeans that look good.
on December 29, 2011
Purchased these on an Amazon deal for 1/2 off. I'm partial to the fit and look of Lucky jeans and this style hold up true to the other fits I've tried -- they are just great.
One person found this helpful
on March 28, 2012
This is testament that "you get what you pay for". These aren't the cheapest jeans on the market for a reason. They look, feel and fit perfect.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.