Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 13, 2013
I ordered these on a lightning deal for a great price. When I got them I loved them so much that I went ahead and ordered another pair at full price a few weeks later. The first ones I ordered were a 32" inseam and extended well below my heel though, so I only wear them with boots and larger soled shoes. When I went to order the next pair, I figured a 30" inseam would solve that issue. Well, I was a little wrong there. When I first put them on they seemed short to me. Not so short that they were manpri pants, but they just barely touched the tops of my shoes standing up, so when I was sitting down they seemed quite short. I put the two pairs of pants on top of each other and lo and behold there was actually 4" of difference between the two. The waist and ride of the jeans was consistent between both pairs so that was good. I chalked this up to bad luck, but my girlfriend has actually had this exact same issue with Lucky jeans she bought from Costco. She bought two of the exact same pairs of jeans and one fit amazing and the other was a little baggy on her and about 1" longer. Overall I would recommend them because they look great (my girlfriend says they make my butt look awesome), the price is right and they are very comfortable, but there is definitely some inconsistency between pairs.
on October 3, 2013
I am a woman who wears a 6 or 8 jeans so I ordered a 31 waist. Most of the jeans made for women today are cut way too low and are not flattering on women without perfect figures. Boyfriend jeans are one choice but I decided to give men's jeans a try and was surprised when they fit better! The waist sits higher and doesn't gap and the legs have a nice relaxed fit that's not too baggy. The denim is soft and fairly light weight with natural looking fading. All together a good buy.
on December 9, 2013
I've always had very large legs, especially thighs, so finding jeans that fit comfortably can be difficult especially with the latest styles of skinny jeans many designers are making these days. I've always liked the Lucky 181 jean because these aren't tapered and are much more comfortable...for those who prefer the tapered legs I would choose a different model/design, otherwise these are great jeans.
on September 7, 2013
These are comfortable jeans to wear with a light blue color that is pretty even throughout the jeans. Mine did not have much whiskering. The legs are roomy. I like how they look and feel. They fit true to size. I roll up the cuffs and they stay rolled up. I wear these in the Summer months while we have hot air temperatures and I'm comfortable in them. They are about 11.5 oz. denim jeans.
on January 23, 2013
It's difficult for me to find jeans that fit comfortably, long legs, big thighs, and narrow waist. These are very comfortable without being overly baggy. I had a exact same pair that I bought at the Lucky store in the mall except it was a different color. This is a little darker and for some reason the legs are a tab bit longer. It's good material, it's pretty thick, but doesn't feel stiff like some other jeans I had.
on January 22, 2013
Perfect match... Amazon/Lucky Jeans.
The Lucky 181 jeans arrived as stated, very soft/comfortable, and a perfect fit.
Some have mentioned that these jeans were too big, however, I didn't find that to be the case.
Being a taller guy, I thought the length was spot on. Couple this with Amazon's price/shipping,
and you have a deal that hard to beat.
Would buy again.
on December 13, 2012
I love Lucky Jeans and have purchase 181 relaxed straight before. For some reason the jeans that I got from Amazon are super long. Way longer than 34" -- more like 36 at least. I checked the tags about five times thinking I was sent the wrong pair.
on December 12, 2013
My husband already had a pair of this exact jean that he purchased from a store, but couldn't locate another one, so we ordered online hoping this new pair would be good also. They fit fine, which can be challenging, because he is 6'5" tall, and often jeans that should be long enough, just aren't.
on December 28, 2012
The color is good - darker than the photo, but I have to send them back because they are too long for my 6'6" guy. I hoped to "exchange" them (send them back and buy the same again) but in one month's time (November to December) the price doubled!!! I'm going to keep my fingers crossed - he really likes the fit except for the length.
on November 1, 2012
These jeans fit perfectly. And the price was half of what they charge in the Lucky Jeans stores. I am a big fan of Lucky Jeans but, because I'm not a celebrity, don't enjoy spending tons of money for jeans. Amazon offered these great jeans at a perfect price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.