|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$38.99 - $999.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4.5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.25
- Boot opening measures approximately 10" around
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Rooted in rock 'n' roll with a signature sense of humor, Lucky Brand stands for independent thinking, individual style and a feeling as authentic as love. Friends since youth, creators Gene Montesano and Barry Perlman shipped the first order of Lucky Brand in 1990, and have been renowned for their great-fitting jeans and vintage-inspired apparel and accessories ever since.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00UPG53L0
- Item model number: Lk-basel
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 30, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Love these boots. I ordered my usual size, and they fit just right. I live in the Pacific NW so I applied Sno-Seal to mine to prevent the type of water damage I saw in a photo posted by another reviewer. Sno-Seal always darkens the leather, but I actually prefer the slightly darker color. The boot on the left has been Sno-Sealed, the boot on the right has not.
Holy hell, these boots are GARBAGE. I've had them for a little over three weeks, I wear them maybe twice a week to my office job where I sit at a desk all day, and I live in southern California where there is absolutely no rain or bad weather - and the verdict? THESE BOOTS WENT TO s***. The leather is all bent and warped, the seams are fraying, they are horribly distressed looking. They look like boots I've beaten the s*** out of for ten years and never cared for. I have several other brands of boots that I have resoled over and over again over the years and have had professionally cleaned and maintained. These boots will fall apart years before the sole needs repair. How is it that the rest of the boot falls apart in three weeks, when the sole has only encountered only a couple of miles of wear? They look like trash. I would give them zero stars if I could. DO NOT BUY.
Giving 4 stars for now but I've only worn them for 2 days so TBD. There is already a LOT of wear and tear just from wearing them for two days to my office job. Knicks all over the leather. Creases in front of the ankle. A thread hanging off the back. They are DAMN nice looking boots though. I'm hoping that the fast wear and tear is designed to give them character, because overall they feel like a great quality boot. So far I'm pleased, but like I said: TBD.