Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on June 4, 2014
I love this top - it is very light and great for hot days. The cut is really flattering and the little details are really nice- the trim on the bottom is very cute and the embroidery around the neck is well done too. This is a lightweight shirt and is a bit transparent in the right light, but the shirt seems really well made. I tend to avoid the really light fabrics as they don't seem to hold up to more than a few washes or the stitching comes apart, so I was a little hesitant to buy this - especially for $50.00 but I am really happy with it so far. I wear this often and always get asked about it and complimented on the style and have not seen any signs of wear after 10 washes or so now. I am six feet tall and rather well endowed on top which makes it hard to find tops that are both long enough and fitted enough to be flattering (usually they are short and fitted enough or long and super baggy). This is both long enough and fitted enough, and I am a fan of the Lucky Brand now although I am not a fan of the prices; they seem to be on the high side to me. However, I don't often find cute tops that fit and flatter, so to me it was worth the extra money. Overall I am really happy with this top.
on June 5, 2014
Nice shirt, but I have found that Lucky brand shirts are very lightweight, and I really love that, but if you get a white one, they are quite transparent. I'm not happy with that. I was hoping that since this shirt was "blousier" it wound not be so bad, but it was pretty see thru. Otherwise, very nice and pretty shirt. True to size.
on May 8, 2014
I tend to gravitate towards Lucky Brand tops because they aren't designed to be super tight. I like the extra room and the cute design of this shirt (the blue crocheted lace at the bottom is adorable).
on October 6, 2014
love this top
on May 14, 2014
Received the shirt, very pretty, but kind of cheap material for the price. The material is very thin, too thin for my taste. I would order down a size as this shirt runs somewhat on the generous side. Will be sending it back.
on September 18, 2014
In love with this top!! Its comfortable figure flattering I would own 10 of them highly recommend!!
on June 19, 2014
Loved the style, but it was a little too tight. The arms were shorter than shown as well. Thanks, Mary
on June 11, 2014
I ORDERED A 3X AND THAT IS WHAT THE PACKAGE SAID BUT THE SHIRT SAYS 2X.
VERY UNHAPPY THAT I HAVE TO MESS WITH THIS.
on June 24, 2014
This top is so cute! It's very flattering and I wish they had more in different colors! The one problem is it tends to hang low in the neck but this may be a plus for some people. It's very lightweight so it's perfect in hot weather.
on July 26, 2014
Either I didn't measure correctly, I did, or the sizing charts are off on the site. But I will try to shrink it cause I like the shirt & have & will continue to wear it oversized or not. Its very pretty, soft & what I wanted.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.