Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on October 12, 2016
Perfect Skinny Jeans. I've bought these exact same jeans from a major dept. store on sale for 2x what I paid for them here on Amazon. Thank you Amazon! They fit well, the fabric is good quality, they don't sag or bag or stretch out, and the color holds pretty well compared to other jeans I've owned. Best of all, though they are low cut, they don't go down in back every time you sit down, causing you to do the "hitch-up" thing every time you get up. Great jeans! I love that they come in different lengths, so no hemming is required. Definitely need to wash on cold, and dry for a minimum time on very very low heat. I always take them out of the dryer when they are still a little damp, and mine still fit perfectly. Great jeans.
on December 2, 2013
If you're curvy like me you will looooove these jeans. I bought them in size 30. I'm 5'4", have about a 29.5" waist and 40-41" hips and and the fit and length is perfect in every way. I would definitely say "buy these jeans!!"
on January 27, 2014
These jeans are incredible. They are 'skinny' for sure - but do not have the annoying fabric that cuts off your circulation like some other skinny jeans. They are also surprisingly comfortable! And they held up all day - no bunching, no nothing. And I could easily tuck in 'high boots' without any problem whatsoever. I wish they came in other 'washes/colors' because I certainly would order more. I had to return the initial pair - too big given the sizing instructions. The length was perfect. I am so happy with these jeans!
on March 4, 2017
Dye color keeps rubbing off even after several washings
on March 3, 2017
These were way too long, not skinny at the bottoms at all.
on November 14, 2015
I was pretty disappointed in these. They fit great - true to size. However, it took all of 5 minutes for them to sag. These don't hold shape at all. I have thick legs and these are loose and gross in no time. Bummer.
on April 13, 2016
These jeans do fit nicely especially on curvy bodies such as mine. There is a bit of stretch for comfort but does not look baggy by the end of the day. The jeans sit just below my natural waist which is nice for when I bend over I don't have to be embarassed. However, the "Grimson" wash - stained my hands and legs blue! I could not figure out why my skin was blue! I even washed them 3x. Unfortunately, these jeans are already on their way back to Amazon :( Also, I'm 5'3 and the regular length is too long. In reading the reviews, I'm also seeing where other people have commented on the zipper. The zipper did not feel secure when zipped up. I noticed this right away the first time I tried them on. All in all, if you don't mind the dye, then go for it. Lucky Brand has nice jeans. I do own another pair of "Sophia" which are a couple of years old. They are the lighter wash which does not bleed on clothes and skin. Those are my favorite.
on November 19, 2014
I bought these in 28x30 and they fit perfect. I was scared at first because I'm big bottom (butt & legs) but after reading other reviews I took a chance and I don't regret it. I have the Sophia boot cut but they fit big now due to some weight loss but I love the material because they are lightweight and have enough stretch to fit comfortably. These are not too high but if you want to wear them with heels I would suggest a longer inseam (I'm 5'3 with short legs) . The color is perfect for my body type so you can't go wrong
on February 18, 2017
I already had the light wash in this Lucky style and decided, why do trial and error with other jeans. I love them. They fit just as my other jeans do. I am 5'6" and 130, I don't like the skin tight skinny jeans and always order a size up, so 8/29 are perfect.
on October 30, 2014
One of the only jeans I have found that I have NO gap in the back! So many jeans now have wayyyyy to much stretchy fabric that I find unattractive. These have just the right amount to hug you but not make you look like you are wearing a sausage casing. I highly recommend these jeans for any curvy girl!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.