Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 12, 2015
Clearly poorly made knock-offs: very lightweight denim, too much stretch (poor ratio of spandex to cotton), boot cut was more like flare. NO WAY they were Lucky jeans. IF this does not bother you, by all means, give them a try.
on November 19, 2014
I love Lucky Brand because they fit my rear great and they don't sag. I am 5'3 and had to have these taken up an 1". They are not super long and i could wear, without hemming, with a high heel, 3"-4". They are true to size. For your info I am more of a pear shape. Color and fabric are good.
on April 16, 2014
These are a great pair of jeans. Super comfortable and actually fit according to regular sizes. I definitely have hips and bought the size I wear in regular pants and these jeans went on very easily and are flattering. I highly recommend them. They are exactly as they appear online.
on June 21, 2017
I love Lucky brand. These were a great deal when I purchased and they were exactly as expected.
on November 29, 2017
Lucky Brand are great fitting jeans without a lot of stretchy stuff! I like a nice fitting and looking pair of jeans without the fake jean look! They feel awesome on to!
on May 31, 2016
The pants arrived in good condition, but upon removing them from the package, I noticed the tag said 'ankle' rather than 'regila' Thankfully I am short, so I think they'll still work, with flats, but it didn't say that part of the size anywhere when I was shopping or ordering. I'm hoping they don't shrink too much after the first wash. Please be more specific about the sizing!
on October 1, 2017
Too thin and stretchy but can't give Lucky's less than a 2.
on May 13, 2017
Great experience! first time bought jeans online, but it perfectly fit. The design and color, was exactly as I expected.
on November 7, 2017
New favorite
on April 23, 2014
Lucky Jeans are just about the only jeans that fit me perfectly. These were a little short for my liking but it's better than too long, as I have short legs. I have washed them twice and I'm still getting a bleed of blue on my bare legs and hands. But really, you can't beat the quality!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.