Lucky Bums Body Board with EPS Core Slick Bottom and Leash for Kids and Adults
|Price:||$29.99 - $69.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- FUN AT THE BEACH - Reading on the beach and getting a tan is enjoyable and relaxing, but nothing compares to the thrill of riding a wave. However big or small you are, the Lucky Bums Body Board is ready for hours of fun at the beach, river, or waterpark.
- DYNAMIC DESIGN - The Lucky Bums Body Board has 60/40 rails, rear channels, and a high-density polyethylene slick bottom, which were designed for all wave conditions and give the board excellent control, more maneuverability, and increased speeds.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - Along with its high-density polyethylene bottom, an engineered EPS core makes this boogie board lightweight, durable, and buoyant. It's ready for as many drops and wipe outs on the sandbar as you are.
- COMES WITH A LEASH - This board doesn't require any modification; it's ready to ride out of the box. Strap the leash to your wrist and have it secured to you through any wipe out.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – When you receive a Lucky Bums product, if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, let us know. We are here for our customers and will respond promptly and professionally in order to fix any problems you may have.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Lucky Bums Body Board is designed for enjoying hours of fun at the beach, river or waterpark doing tricks on waves and enjoying the outdoors. This quality Body Board has an EPS core making it both durable and lightweight. Made with a High Density Polyethylene slick bottom enabling increased speeds, increased strength and more maneuverability making sure you can fully utilize the 60/40 rails to do tricks. Bottom line, fun for all ages whether riding waves or doing tricks, built to last. Comes with a limited lifetime warranty against factory defects and workmanship. When you receive a Lucky Bums product, if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, let us know. We are here for our customers and will respond promptly and professionally in order to fix any problems the product may have, if you received a faulty item, we will replace it immediately. Lucky Bums is a family business created by a love of the outdoors, when you purchase a product by us, you become family too.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased 2 boards for my girls. Long story short this board saved my 10 year old daughter's life. She got caught in a riptide. She had her board & was in about 3 feet of water. The ocean pulled her out so fast to where she couldn't see me or the beach. Thank God she had this board strapped to her. 3 adults without boards were pulled out to sea too. They were getting crushed by waves & going under. It was horrible to watch. The lifeguards were trying so hard to help everyone & they called for backup. One of the adults swam to my daughter & held on to her board with her. It held the 2 of them up & the adult was overweight.
I'm so thankful that I purchased this board. This was the scariest day of my life.
I felt the need to share me review & tell everyone about the quality of this board. It's a light & longer board. You definitely won't go wrong buying this board.
You can't tell it from the photo but the bottom is white and a hard smooth material that doesn't provide much friction. So you'll catch the waves and have a great ride-- even on the smaller waves.
I'm a mom, by the way, and at 5'8" I'm a bit hefty at this time and I had no problem using this board, and the board had no problem with my size or my over 6 foot husband.
Good quality board. It's suitable for adults, teens, and tweens. The tether is quality, as is the board. My only mistake was not buying two.
- The red boards plastic ring that screws through the board and attaches to the tether was not cored straight causing me to have to screw it down harder than it should in order to seat the two halves together. This left some indentations on the top side.
- After 2 days of light use the black edging on the red one is peeling off. I will try some Guerrilla glue to see if I can repair it myself.
- The boards themselves worked good for both my 6yr old son, my wife, and myself. I was able to place my son on the front part of the board and lay behind him while catching some waves until he got the hang of it (which didn't take long) at that point he kicked me off and went solo.
So far the green board is not showing any issues but I don't have terribly high hopes based on the poor workmanship of the red one and the red beginning to come apart already.
Took this to the beach in July and while it only saw limited use again this year the black edging has come completely off the red one. The board itself is still intact but I am disappointed that with only a few uses this one continues to deteriorate. That being said the green one which has seen more use is still holding up.
VERY Disappointed all around, it can not be returned now.....
Our experience wasn't perfect, though. Both boards had two different issues. On the first day of use with the pink board, the wristband ripped from the strap attached to the board. We ended up tying a knot from the line to the strap and it worked, but it did make it harder to use because the line was shorter than it should have been. After three days of using the blue board, we found that the top cover began separating at the front of the board. It didn't prevent us from having fun, but it was definitely unfortunate that these problems occurred, especially after limited use.
Aside from those two issues, the boards held up nicely. You can see pictures of the top and bottom after 4 days of use. I'm glad we purchased these as they were WAY cheaper than renting. I will update my review after I communicate with Lucky Bums customer service. Hopefully, they can resolve my issues.