Lucky Bum Adult Snow Ski Helmet, Multiple Sizes and Colors
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||9 x 9 x 13 inches|
About this item
- ALL-AROUND PROTECTION FOR YOUR SPORTING NEEDS - The Lucky Bums Sports Helmet is everything you want in a helmet at an affordable price: it's comfortable, stylish, durable, and most of all, functional.
- ABS AND EPS CONSTRUCTION THAT MEETS EN1077 STANDARDS - This helmet has two reinforced layers. The external cap is made from strong ABS material
- NUMEROUS FEATURES FOR A FULL AND ENJOYABLE DAY -.the internal fabric lining and ear padding include a hypoallergenic and antibacterial treatment while the ESP inner shell features multiport with mesh screens to allow for ample airflow.
- DURABLE AND DEPENDABLE WITH MANUFACTURER'S LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY - We know how upsetting it is to have your day spoiled by seemly, uncomfortable, and undependable gear. That's why we created Lucky Bums.
- It features two protective layers, a padded chin strap, and goggle loop. Ready to go right out of the box, find your size and color today.
- ABS material which is covered by a supporting EPS outer shell for dual protection. This helmet fully complies with EN1077 standards and is CE certified.
- We believe in our quality and put our money where our mouth is. Each helmet comes with Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty, which protects against defects in materials or workmanship. Look good, feel good, be protected.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Where It All Began
Our Lucky Bums family was started over 10 years ago on long car trips back & forth from McCall to Boise. Trying to focus on driving on the dark, snow packed, windy roads with snowflakes shining in the headlights we talked about the babies and how time was slipping by already. We kept circling around the simplest of thoughts – how do we spend more time with the kids. Simple things - skiing and camping - that we considered part of our soul, seemed out of reach when we were working so hard learning how to sing lullabies and give tear-free baths. But – we were driven - literally.
For us, Lucky Bums is many things. It connects us to families around the world; it celebrates raising spirited, happy, nature loving kids; and it plants the seed to grow outside in everyone’s soul.
Temp regulation is a critical feature when considering how to enjoy the entire day on the hill. With the push of a lever you can instantly fine-tune your airflow level and not interrupt your ride.
Detachable ear pads and drop liners let you customize how much warmth you need. Removable liners can be washed, which is nice after a bomber day on the mountain.
ABS high-impact plastic to protect against sharp objects, knocks and abrasions. Spreads impact energy.
Dial Micro Adjust Fit System
Righty-tighty and lefty-loosy adjustment for quick, easy on the go adjustment for a custom fit every time.
Lucky Bum's Helmet Sizing and Fit Guide
How to measure your Head for a Helmet
Use a soft measuring tape to measure the circumference of your head about 1 cm above your eyebrows. Make sure the tape is at the same height all around your head when measuring.
Your helmet should fit snugly and comfortably on your head. It should rest about two centimeters above your eyebrows. Minimal room between head and padded liner or pressure points indicates a need to try a larger size.
- Small: 55-56cm
- Medium: 57-58cm
- Large: 56-60cm
- X-Large: 61cm
The Lucky Bums Helmets are designed to protect you even when you're catching air or gaining speed. Stay safe, always.
Anywhere, any time, everything outdoor. Whatever your sport of choice, have your own adventure with Lucky Bums.
Involve the Family
Get the whole family together for active excitement. Lucky Bums Helmets are also available in children's sizes for family fun.
The Lucky Bums Sports Helmet is everything you want in a helmet at an affordable price: it's comfortable, stylish, durable, and most of all, functional. It features two protective layers, a padded chin strap, and goggle loop. Ready to go right out of the box, find your size and color today. This helmet has two reinforced layers. The external cap is made from strong ABS material, which is covered by a supporting EPS outer shell for dual protection. This helmet fully complies with EN1077 standards and is CE certified. There's more than meets the eyes with the Lucky Bums Sports Helmet. Inside, the internal fabric lining and ear padding include a hypoallergenic and antibacterial treatment while the ESP inner shell features multiport with mesh screens to allow for ample airflow. In addition to being vented and hypoallergenic, this helmet is comfortable to wear all day long. Its padded chin strap and integrated goggle loop enhance comfort and function. There are 4 sizes to choose from and each helmet includes a micro adjustable strap for the perfect fit for just about anyone. We know how upsetting it is to have your day spoiled by seemly, uncomfortable, and undependable gear. That's why we created Lucky Bums. We believe in our quality and put our money where our mouth is. Each helmet comes with Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty, which protects against defects in materials or workmanship. Look good, feel good, be protected.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Nice looking and great color
- Great price
- Just the right fit and sits well on my head (Ordered XL size and my head is not very big)
- Holds the googles in place and won't let them slip when I put them on the helmet
- Good and secure googles clip in the back
- Nice looking
- The Tie-wheel in the back of the helmet is sticking out and pressing on my neck a little. Not sure if this will be noticeable on the track. (see image)
- The front of the helmet is kind of low and ends very close to my eyebrows; I won't be able to use my large googles, need to find smaller profile googles. Otherwise googles are blocking my nostrils and makes it hard to breath because they are sitting to low because of the helmet.
- The Logo is too big
As for the sizing, they are fine for both kids and adults (the large helmet actually fits me, too). It just depends on the size. It appears that the company lists this sizing:
Adult/Youth Small (54-55cm [21.5"]), Medium (56-58cm [22"-23"]), Large (59-60cm [23"-23.5"]), XL (61cm [24"])
I found that it is not accurate, and you should plan to buy one size larger than would be indicated by this chart. I did actually measure prior to ordering, and with a head circumference of 57cm, I opted to buy a large (rather than medium as the chart suggests), and it fits perfectly. At the smallest setting it is a little too tight, and at the largest is slightly loose, so that is exactly what I would want for fit. Overall, I would definitely recommend this helmet, especially for the price. Just be sure to measure head circumference before ordering and then size up.
TIP: think about what you're going to wear under the helmet -- I usually rent a L when snowboarding, but I also wear a knitted cap w/ ball under so that fits perfectly. I'm going to switch to wearing a balaclava so I think a M would fit better (so sold my L to a friend), plus without a knit cap the adjusting dial in the back rests a little low on my neck where I can feel the pressure.
Not a huge issue but the chin rest gets flipped around easily, just have to adjust it after fastening.
First, it is covered in vents but only the 3 on the very top are actual vents. The rest are just vented in the outer shell. I wear a head liner (like thin beanie) and my head started sweating and there is no relief - plus all that extra heat from my forehead fogged up my goggles. If I removed the liner, my ears got cold.
Next, I have a fairly round head but this helmet was tight front to back, yet too wide side to side. Fit was ok but not great because of this.
The plastic dial adjustment also tends to dig into the neck a bit. Not to a point of pain or anything, just annoying.
Goggles fit fine, you just have to ride the helmet properly on the head to accommodate them. Those with goggle issues likely want the helmet to ride a lot further forward or down on the forehead.
Top international reviews
Bref, pas très content.
Unless this is an outright mistake, why sell an item that is so mislabeled?