Other Sellers on Amazon
2-Year Bike/Scooter Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Lucky EVO 5.0 Complete Pro Stunt Scooter
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THE PRO EVOLUTION - After gathering feedback from top riders, Lucky Pro Scooters has revolutionized the EVO 5.0 to include increased foot space, plus tied it up with some brand new and extremely durable oversized Lucky ProBars
- FRESH GRAPHICS - With a call to Northwest artist Shogo Ota, Lucky developed an attention-grabbing deck graphic; This deck does more than just rock an impeccable look, it's a street machine with the versatility to help you perform any sort of grind maneuver flawlessly
- BUILT TO LAST - The extremely durable, very stable EVO 5.0 is crafted from aircraft grade aluminum so it can handle any big trick in any terrain; Lucky scooters are trusted by some of the sport's most prominent athletes because they hold up to serious riding conditions
- FULLY EQUIPPED - Deck measures 21.75 x 5 in. Oversized Lucky ProBar measures 25 x 24 in. Features SCS Clamp, SteelyBrake, and ViceGrips. Wheels: Lucky Ten 120mm. Headtube: 82.5 degrees. Fork: Indy, aircraft-grade aluminum. Headset: Lucky, fully integrated. Compression: SCS. Total Weight: 8.3lbs (4.3 kg).
- WARRANTY - Pro riders stand behind the Lucky brand because Lucky stands behind the quality and craftsmanship of their products; Lucky Pro Scooters offers a 6-month warranty on all complete scooters and components.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
CUSTOM GRAPHICS SO YOU CAN SHRED IN STYLE
Lucky wanted to make sure the Evo 5.0 would look as flawless as it rides. That's why Lucky put in a call to Tireman Studio, a Seattle-based graphic design company owned by artist, Shogo Ota.
Shogo Ota is the mastermind behind the Evo's otherworldly deck art. Chances are you've seen his work before -- Shogo Ota has created custom art for brands like Starbucks and Red Bull.
Grab the Evo 5.0 in your favorite color and get ready to turn heads at the skate park!
Maroon Colbalt Blue
TRUSTED BY THE WORLD'S BEST RIDERS
As the first company to release an aftermarket CNC-machined scooter deck and one-piece forks, Lucky learned through trial and error what it takes to build unbreakable parts.
Today, Lucky works with the best manufacturers, industrial designers, engineers, and urban illustrators from around the world to create products that are amazing to ride, functionally superior to anything on the market, and works of art.
Lucky's never-ending pursuit of perfection and commitment to advancing the sport is why so many of the world's top riders ride Lucky.
All completes are promised to be free from manufacturer's defects for a full 6 months.
Color: 2018 Black Out
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Best money I ever spent!
Very sturdy, strong and heavy, and the deck length is PERFECT for power slides when bombing down hills.
The only thing I had to change on this scooter is the bars (The bars are 24 wide by 24 tall) I'm 5'9 and they're too short for me when I'm riding from place to place. I'm still gonna hang onto the bars just in case since they're very sturdy.
All in all, to anyone looking for a street setup already assembled and you can only spend 199 dollars on something, that or if you have a street scooter already and want to buy another one, this is it.
Strong, sturdy, and nothing comes loose.