Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $49.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

Lucky Peach, Issue 6
Format: Paperback|Change

on April 10, 2013
Whodathunkit! Fun and food and real info on cooking that's really interesting and informative on stuff I didn't know I wanted to know all along!
on April 5, 2013
A worthy addition to any foodie's cookbook/food writings shelf, but culturally relevant and of interest to someone not identifying as a foodie too. Substance and style.
on May 9, 2013
Didn't enjoy it as much as the first five issues, but I guess every now and then, ya get a fluke!
on October 9, 2013
This mag is fun as hell to read, i love it. I cannot wait for more to read. I hope they eventually branch out to a bit more than just star chefs and to more unknowns though.
on April 9, 2013
This magazine is always interesting, informative and funny.
Great interviews. great pictures. Got it for my son, a chef, but I had to read some of it before I gave it to him.
on December 20, 2013
It was a gross issue Made food very unappetizing. I should have perhaps gotten a different issue. I don't know if u would purchase it again
on April 2, 2013
OK, Lucky Peach isn't for everyone, but since it was first published, I've found that these issues are definitely great reads and lots of fun to flip through. They all have had great recipes tucked inside, adding to their value. Recommended!
on July 17, 2014
awesome magazine
on April 2, 2013
Lucky Peach is my favorite food magazine. Tons of fun information and doesnt take it self too seriously ever. The best.
on April 5, 2013
I love this magazine and I have been reading it since the second issue. I had a problem with shipping where the magazine was folded over and damaged but Amazon replaced it within two days. I'm a bit disappointed with the Apocalypse theme, (really you ate Chef Boyardee?) but it is also funny (Chang ate Chef Boyardee). Overall the issue does not disappoint and I recommend it to people who like food.

If you don't like food or whitty food commentary you will not enjoy this. Also, if you dislike Anthony Bourdaine you will not enjoy Lucky Peach because he is one of the founders and the magazine exudes parts of his personality even if he is not the main writer.