Consider these available items
Lucky Prospect Complete Pro Stunt Scooter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PRO TEAM TRUSTED - Ridden by the top riders in the game, Lucky scooters are designed to withstand the gnarliest tricks known to man; Unlike cheap market competitors, they’re trusted by world champions, street demons, and sidewalk-riders alike
- THE LUCKY PROSPECT - This killer stunt scooter stands out in performance and design, featuring a concave top, flat sides and bottom, a flushed-out head tube designed to shred, and sick artwork by Northwest artist Shogo Ota
- BULLETPROOF BUILD - Lucky holds all their components to the highest manufacturing standards, using aircraft-grade aluminum and the other choice alloys in their decks, hardware, bars, and bearings; The result is a smoother, sturdier, and safer scooter than cheaper market knock-offs
- FULLY LOADED - Scooter deck measures 19.5 x 4.5 in; TIG welded, Lucky AIRBar measures 24 x 23 in; Features DUBL Clamp, SteelyBrake, and ViceGrips; Wheels: Lunar HollowCore 110mm; Headtube angle: 82.5 degrees; Fork: Hurican, aircraft-grade aluminum; Headset: Lucky REVO, fully integrated; Compression: IHC; Total Weight: 6lbs
- WARRANTY INCLUDED - Pro riders stand behind the Lucky brand because Lucky stands behind the quality and craftsmanship of their products; Lucky Pro Scooters offers a 6-month warranty on all complete scooters and components
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Held to our highest standards, the PROSPECT features New 7Bar, Helux Fork, TCS compression, New DUBL Clamp, and a deck fit for any rider! We decided to finish everything in style, so with a call to Northwest local artist Shogo Ota, we developed some out of this world graphics for the PROSPECT. Go big and become a Lucky PROSPECT!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: Amazing construction. Extremely 'solid'...zero rattle, noise, anything when riding it. Smooth operation...to the nth degree. It is unbelievable the difference in how smooth and solid this thing is vs the other cheaper brands (razer). The type of fit and finish that screams quality over quantity...Undoubtedly could last forever if taken care of.
Cons: A bit heavy. That being said, it isnt overbearing...but has enough heft to provide confidence to the rider that under no circumstances will it fail.