Lucky Clover Pro Scooter, White/Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Deck: The Motion is 20.5" x 4.25 deck and comes with an FSA Orbit integrated headset (threadless), with a built-in Lucky Steely brake and our exclusive Lucky Suppressor silent braking system
- Includes: Grips: Lucky No Nubbins, Bars: Lucky Pry Bars (22”x20”), Fork: Lucky SMX (threadless), Clamp: Lucky Quad Clamp, Wheels: Lucky Atom 110 mm.
- Product Weight: 8.35 Lbs, Head Tube Angle 82.5, Head Tube Length - 4.8
- The Clover is Lucky’s most technologically-advanced scooter, and one of the best rides on the market.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Lucky offers three new models of completes: the Lucky Crew, Lucky Strata, and Lucky Clover. Each model is designed for riders with a wide range of skills from intermediate to expert, and each comes in a variety of color choices.
The new Lucky Crew scooter is ideal for young and intermediate riders seeking a professional-quality scooter. The latest edition is optimized for speed and maneuverability, making it ideal for intermediate to expert riders looking to show off their skills on neighborhood curbs and parks.
- Lucky Motion deck measuring 4.25 by 20 inches (W x D)
- Lucky gripper tape
- Lucky No Nubbins grips
- Lucky Pro bars
- Threadless Luck LS fork
- FSA Mallet headset
- Lucky Triple clamp
- Lucky steel brake
- Lucky Speed 7 bearings
- 110-millimeter Lucky Charm wheels
- 8.3-pound weight
Lucky started in 2007, in a garage in Sammamish, Washington. Scooter companies at that time often sold low-quality scooters and parts that frequently failed, and Lucky started with the mission of making quality parts that wouldn’t break every week. The company's durable scooters and components soon earned it a loyal following, orders increased, and business soon took off. Today, the company's focus remains on building high-quality scooters and parts that meet the demands of sponsored Lucky Pro riders, as well as riders taking up the sport.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?