Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 293 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 340 reviews
on August 16, 2016
These are my third pair (first pair in this colour though) and , while I find them overpriced at full price for the quality and life expectancy of these flats , you can snatch them up for a reasonable price on here which - in my opinion - makes them a worthwhile purchase .
As far as cheaper flats go - the padding is surprisingly good , I experienced no rubbing or sore and lengthy breaking in period and they lasted about 4 months of daily wear before they started looking shabby . The sole started to come off a little at the very edge so that there was a tiny gap when you looked closely and after 1 year I had walked it off completely in the front . I'm overall pretty easy on shoes and have and wear most of them for years , hence my verdict that I wouldn't pay full price for them .
on January 27, 2014
I ordered an 8.5, which is what I normally wear. The shoe fits my foot, but the elastic that runs along of the back of the heel is too tight. I could only wear the shoes for a couple of hours before they were extremely painful from digging into my ankle. If I went up a size I think they would be too big. Unfortunately, I wore them outside, so I don't think I can return them. What a waste of money.
on April 15, 2016
They are a great color EXCEPT that I've had them less than a week and worn them 3 times casually and the color has worn completely off in several places. I've several pair of Lucky Emmie flats and was excited to find this color in a 12 at a great price however they're looking really rough and they're brand new. Considering sending them back except that they are so darned comfortable and seem to have a different insole than others in that it's softer - ugh!
on June 14, 2017
These shoes are super cute but a bit tight and don't provide as much support as I'd like for the price. I would not be able to wear these for an entire work day, so it would definitely be more for casual use. Overall they're cute though and made well.
on October 28, 2016
I love the style of these, the leather is very soft, and the footbed is nicely cushioned. However, they're too narrow for my feet, which means that I step on part of the shoe that is not intended to be stepped on, and it has caused the stitching to come undone and the upper to come partially loose - which means that they leak in even the slightest of damp conditions. Also, I wore them one day in which it started to snow and then rain, and the dye transferred to my feet. I do not recommend them for rainy climates or wide feet because of this.
on January 20, 2017
The shoes do not provide much support in the sole as most flats are but do not run if you buy the right ones. I do like this brand and style but it's iffy in whether they are comfortable. I have three of the same style all in the same size and 1 was very tight and rubbing giving my blisters. The other two I would say fit true to size and I love. I have the black and white leather, deco diamond, and metallic gold. the metallic gold pair are the ones I was very unhappy with. The other two would recieved 5 stars.
on April 14, 2017
I really liked these, but they were stretchy and too big. I had to return them.
I wear a 7 in Lucky shoes normally... I'd need to size down for these to fit.
on November 11, 2014
Love the color of these shoes, not just beige but a warmer, softer shade. They are comfy for normal walking and all day use where you are up and down but I work them to a convention and by day 2 I needed to add heel cushions. Elastic is great, does not slip.
on February 4, 2013
I have been searching high and low for cute Teal/Tiffany blue-ish flats. I came across these and had put them off because of the price. Eventually I gave in and ordered the Maldives Blue color thinking that $59 for a pair of leather flats was not too bad after-all. When I received them I was super disappointed to find that the box clearly states "Vintage Satin" and the shoes are not leather. The description on here states they have Leather Upper and leather interior so I called customer service and they apologized and sent me a second pair. After receiving the second pair I was again disappointed to find they are not leather. I spoke to customer service (the reps are extremely helpful) and they inspected the information they have and it turns out this color doesn't come in leather. I would have kept the shoes since the color is exactly what I'm looking for but knowing my clumsy self I probably would have kicked/ran into several things therefore ruining the delicate satin material quickly. The shoes are true to size and they felt comfortable. I only tried them on but I didn't feel them rubbing the top part of my foot and I especially liked that they are fitted on top so they don't slip off when walking. I will probably order another pair in a different color in the future but in the mean-time I will continue my search for the right teal/Tiffany blue shoes.
on April 7, 2017
These are absolutely adorable and super comfortable. The leather seems to be good quality and the stitching is great.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.