Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on March 8, 2013
I bought these under my husbands account. But yes I love these boots. They did fit a little tight at first I'd recommend maybe going up a size because the actual foot part is on the tighter side but the calf part is very wide. The ankle is a little wide as well but nothing that takes away from the boots beauty. Yes, they do scuff and scratch up easy but I went ahead and bought a leather conditioner for them and I use that after each wear. I'd definitely recommend buying a leather conditioner with these!
on March 22, 2013
I ordered these boot on a whim, and fell in LOVE when I saw them in person. The color is a dark maroon, with fading to black around the toe/heel and the real leather smells wonderful. BUT just like other reviewers have said, they are too tall for me (5'3), and they are a little narrow in the toe box. So I should have ordered a 1/2 size bigger. Wish I could keep them!
on December 25, 2012
Internet said 15" calf but is very large. Other boots are not this big on her. She loves them and says they are comfortable! Can't wait to show them off at school
on March 5, 2013
There pretty nice boots for the price (I paid $52). A little wide on the calves but I have skinny calves.
on January 4, 2013
The boots were packaged perfectly & arrived safe & sound. The are made very well - and, most importantly, are comfortable to wear.
on December 19, 2012
I love them! They r very stylish ! They are great for dressy or casual.I highly recommend them to anyone
on November 25, 2012
These boots are very lovely, soft and comfortable if I could get them on,
I'am having to send them back and try another size , I have actually gotten them on, but is very
hard trying They do not have these in another size , so if you do order them, you might order
a 1/2 size larger than your normal shoe size My heart is broken, they are very pretty boots and would be very comfortable. Thanks , to Amazon, I got the boots thru them. they are a very good
company to order from and do a very good job of helping, if you need it
on November 14, 2012
Love these boots! I ordered the pearl color and they are gorgeous! I usually wear an 8 1/2, but I ordered a 9 and they fit perfectly. I was worried they might make my feet look bigger than they are, but they do not at all. The inside is very soft and they aren't too stiff. Very happy with my purchase!
on October 31, 2012
I bought these in the cordovan color and the picture doesn't do justice to the beauty of the boot. Put them on and wore them all day. They had plenty of room for my calves (15.5") and went all the way up to my knees and I'm 5'8". Be careful of scratching them with your fingernails. I scratched them up at the top with my natural nails but it wasn't visible in the mirror. Within 15 minutes of going out I was receiving compliments. The stitching on the back is beautiful and matched a skirt I own so I was rocking these boots. My only complaint was that they're not as padded as all my other Lucky Brand boots but that was stated lightly padded foot bed in the description. Even so, they were still very comfortable. They fit true to size and easy pull on. I own a lot of leather boots but these will be worn a lot. The color is so unique they go with just about anything.
on November 8, 2012
I ordered these boots in the smoked pearl color and thought they would be black or close to it. They are more of a medium grey color, and I already have a pair of boots that are exatcly the same color. I will be returning them. Other than that, they are pretty cute and fit well, just not the color I expected.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.