- ▶️▶️▶️ BUY MORE, SAVE MORE ◀️◀️◀️ Buy 2 Luckywoof Dog Whistles get 10% off; Buy 3 Luckywoof Dog Whistles get 15% off; Buy 4 Luckywoof Dog Whistles get 20% off; Buy 5 Luckywoof Dog Whistles get 25% off ! Here's how (restrictions apply)
Luckywoof Dog Whistle to Stop Barking with Adjustable High Pitch Frequency & Loud Clicker for Training | With Lanyard & Training Tips and Tricks Guide
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.10. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$7.00 (35%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- TRAIN YOUR DOG YOURSELF – Dog training is not only for rich people that afford dog schools and professional dog trainers. You can do a great job yourself through positive reinforcement training, building a great relationship with your dog. All you need is just a few minutes a day, dog treats and the Luckywoof dog whistle and dog clicker set
- WORKS REGARDLESS OF BREED – No matter if your dog is a Poodle, Border Collie, Gun Dog, German Shepherd, Bulldog, Terrier, Rottweiler, Dachshund, Huskie, or another breed, you can make sure he obeys your commands and acquires basic manner skills. Silent dog whistles are also perfect for working dogs such as shepherding dogs or hunting dogs
- RELIABLE RECALL – Make your dog come to you, no matter which room in the house the dog happens to be in at the time, all without disturbing the other members of the household. It also works outdoors when the dog has strayed a distance or may be out of sight. Your dog will come without you having to yell, provided that you adjust the frequency beforehand
- START THE TRAINING STRAIGHT AWAY - We send a Free Dog Training Tips And Tricks E-Book to all our clients. You will learn more about how to use both the ultrasonic whistle and the dog clicker in order to achieve the results that you desire, all without harming your dog
- PERFECT GIFT FOR A DOG OWNER – This might be just what they needed. The set comes in an elegant gift box so it’s ready to be given as a gift to anybody that wants to try clicker training for dogs and the anti barking whistle. Only works with dogs that hear well
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- We were inspired by seeing all the people that have great relationships with their dogs, and tried to figure out what did they do right to achieve a connection so strong and beautiful. We wanted to be a part of it. Turns out that what made the difference was training, and the fact that they viewed their dogs as friends, not just pets. By choosing Luckywoof you show your love, empathy and respect towards your dog, committing to training him so as your life together becomes easier and your connection deepens.
Is it really necessary to train my dog?
- Well, yes. If you want your dog to be perfectly adapted to the human world he lives in, you should consider training. Training is not about dominance or punishment. It might have been, but nowadays you can use positive training on your dog and only pick out methods that are efficient while not causing any discomfort to your four-legged buddy. Training not only makes life easier for you, but also for your dog. You (and your friends) benefit from his good behavior (not being jumped on, no destructive chewing or inappropriate barking) while your dog benefits from understanding the human world more easily and staying safe. For example, if your dog doesn’t answer basic commands such as “come” “stay” or “leave it” he will be exposed to risks that are otherwise totally avoidable: being hit, eating something that is toxic etc. Both the silent whistle and the clicker can help you in training your dog to obey those much needed basic commands.
What will I gain from training my dog?
- Through training, you are building a strong positive relationship between you and your dog. As you will spend a little time with him every day, training him, he will learn more about the human world and basic manner skills. By rewarding “good” behavior, positive training allows you to foster a relationship with your dog based on mutual trust and respect instead of fear and intimidation. Training builds up your dog’s self-control, adds mental enrichment and physical exercise to his day and prevents him from developing anxiety and other stress related behaviors. You might initially think that your dog is better off without any training, but in truth this means that your dog lives in a world full of chaos. This way, he only does what his instincts tell him and sometimes your reaction to them is positive, sometimes it’s negative (like when he jumps and leaves muddy paws on your white T-shirt). And later on he might develop behavioral issues that may make it hard for you to keep it. So by training him, he begins to learn and understand more about your world, he will adapt perfectly to living in a human house and to social situations.
How long will it take for me to train my dog?
- Dog training is not something that is done overnight. It only takes a couple of minutes each day, but the key factor here is consistency, until your dog learns the desired action. If you made up a rule, like “the couch is off-limits” reinforce the rule every time, don’t forget about it, because it will get your dog very confused. Also, when using the clicker, you must give your dog a treat or some food every time you click, otherwise your dog won’t associate the sound with the treat. You will get the results that you desire if you keep at it, day after day. It might seem like a big time investment, but as a matter of fact you will gain much more than the initial investment if you end up with a well-behaved dog which you have a great connection with.
How do I make the best out of the whistle?
- In order for the whistle to work, it has to be heard by your dog. While the top of the human hearing range is about 20,000 Hz (when we are children, afterwards it declines to about 16,000 Hz in adulthood), dogs can hear up to 45,000 Hz. To find the right frequency, you can do the "wake-up" test. Start when the dog is asleep, blow the whistle, then in small steps, adjust the frequency until the dog is awakened by the noise (which will still be inaudible to you). Alternatively, working with a dog that is awake, you can adjust the frequency until you find one which causes the dog's ears to twitch or one that causes him to turn his head reliably in your direction. If your dog is not trained, consider training it to obey basic commands before attempting to transfer vocal commands (like “sit”) to the whistle. Please note that if your dog experiences hearing loss, it’s really possible that the whistle won’t work.
How do I make the best out of the clicker?
- Clickers work by association. It’s really important that you immediately praise the desired action that your dog does. You can’t always give him a treat instantly. So a clicker is perfect for this because you keep it in your hand and you can click immediately after your dog obeys the command, and the artificial sound easily grabs his attention. Introduce your dog to the clicker gently, by first pressing it from across the room, so as not to startle him. Then come closer and click, then give him a treat (tiny pieces of real meat work best), then click again, then give him a treat. Repeat this in different days and your dog will start to associate the sound of the clicker with a reward or praise. You don’t want to use the clicker to call your dog, but only to let him know he did good. You can then proceed to teach him basic or more complicated commands, using the clicker instead of treats, as reward.
- If your dog is badly behaved and got into the habit of ignoring verbal commands, then a whistle offers you a fresh start with a training tool that the dog hasn't heard before and so hasn't learned to ignore.
- It’s not realistic to expect your dog to respond to the whistle right away.
- It takes some time to get him accustomed to it and it may require training him first. Then try experimenting with long blasts, short pips and rising and falling sounds to differentiate between commands.
- Take a little time out of each day and dedicate it to training your dog and you will get the results that you desire. Imagine having a well-behaved dog that you can take anywhere with you, that you can let run unleashed with no worry of losing him.
- You can have that, just try it!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
This item Luckywoof Dog Whistle to Stop Barking with Adjustable High Pitch Frequency & Loud Clicker for Training | With Lanyard & Training Tips and Tricks Guide
Ortz Dog Whistle to Stop Barking - [FREE Lanydard Strap] Silent Bark Control for Dogs - Ultrasonic Patrol Sound Repellent Repeller - Silver Training Deterrent Whistle - Train Your Dog
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Luckywoof||Ortz||The Hidden Treasure Co. & Trading Post||Flash Idea||AMG Concepts||Goaheadyes|
|Item Dimensions||—||—||4 x 6 x 0.3 in||8.2 x 10.2 x 7.4 in||2.8 x 3.8 x 1.1 in||—|