Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Flavor: Chocolate Chip|Size: 5.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 8)|Change
Price:$36.88+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 147 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 216 reviews
on April 21, 2017
Absolutely the BEST cookies out there! Have had some horrible gluten free cookies,, Lucy's I have now bought by the case! Great cookies! So happy I found them! Thank you Dr Lucy!
on June 15, 2014
My 2 year old daughter has 5 food allergies including dairy, wheat, eggs, nuts, and slight soy too. It's really challenging to find anything out there that she can eat! I've tried all cookies in ALL local stores (including trying my hand at baking from internet recipes). But, Lucy's chocolate-chip cookie is the ONLY cookie she likes and eats them without any reactions. I've been purchasing the mixed box of Lucy's cookies from Safeway. Glad to see only a chocolate-chip pack on Amazon! Thank you soooo much for making them!
on October 3, 2016
I recently went gluten-free, and keeping these little treats handy have really helped me through the transition.
They're very crisp and dry, so best enjoyed with a cold glass of milk [I like almond milk] or a warm cup of tea/coffee.
Something to look forward to in my week, after having to say "no thanks" to most things offered by friends/family!
on July 7, 2017
Just amazing cookies! One of the best gluten free alternatives I have found!
on March 15, 2017
Great option for my son with allergies and the ironic part is the cookies are a favorite with everyone else in the house without allergies! Perfect for leaving at school with his teacher for parties where the snacks aren't allergy friendly.
on May 11, 2017
Love it
on June 14, 2017
Best gluten free cookies we've found
on October 11, 2009
These are fabulous! I saw in an online review of Dr. Lucy's cookies someone complaining about broken cookies when they arrived. Yes, some of the cookies will be broken, though not a lot. I think they break because of their unusual texture. I wish I knew the trick of making a cookie like this. They taste great, but a big part of what I just love about these cookies is their texture -- it's that airyness and crispness. Personally, they are addictive. I finished my first two boxes (I had bought, as a test, one of the 16 pack boxes in Cinnamon and one in Sugar) and sadly after a month or so I had eaten them all. I tried baking something simliar and couldn't do it -- though when I have mroe time, I'll give it many more tries. So just a couple days ago, I ordered a 16 pack box or cinnamon, sugar, and now I'm trying for the first time the oatmeal. I do recommend these cookies; they are my afternoon treat -- one pack of cookies (only 120 calories) and a good cup of decaf coffee and I'm fine till dinner!
on March 17, 2014
Four cookies to a pouch, so we share a treat at bed time. At first the "crunch" was a little different, but now they are the #1 requested treat in the house. So much so we've just reordered. The package we received had the ingredients match exactly to the product listing (that doesn't always happen) so safe for us as they don't contain what we are allergic to. Nice to have when we are eating on the go. Definitely now part of our must have allergy safe products.
on December 15, 2015
I will not be ordering this again, because my kids will not eat them. I think this is mostly due to their super hard nature and their slightly fried-like appearance, which makes them a bit unappetizing. Pass on this large box of them - I am sure I will have these packets in my cupboard for some time.