Luffy Coco Mini Moss, Builds a Beautiful and Natural Aquascape, Easy Care, Hardy and Long Lasting Plant, Filters and Provides Aquariums with Oxygen
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- LIVE IMPORTED MINI MOSS --- LUFFY Coco Mini Moss comes to you all the way from Asia. These helpful aquatic plants not only beautify but also sucks up nitrates, CO2 and fish wastes, providing aquariums with oxygen.
- BEAUTIFUL FEATHERY LEAVES --- LUFFY Coco Mini Moss have beautiful, small leaves that cluster together, giving it a feathery texture. Mix and match with other underwater plants to build a naturalistic aquascape.
- STAND ALONE PLANT --- These don’t need to be anchored down in order to grow. Every LUFFY Coco Mini Moss comes attached to an organic coconut husk so all you have to do is place it at the bottom of your tank or tie it to a mesh to create a vertical green wall.
- SLOW GROWING, HARDY PLANT --- Naturally a hardy plant, this is perfect for first time aquarium owner or experts who don’t want to spend too much time fussing over their aquarium plants. LUFFY Coco Mini Moss grow slowly and has longevity.
- EASY TO CARE --- LUFFY Coco Mini Moss is a high quality plant that can thrive in most aquarium conditions. Simply give it a quick, gentle rinse before adding it to your large or small tank, then leave it as it is and enjoy how your aquarium looks!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
All the way from the waters in Asia, the LUFFY Coco Mini Moss is now available to you anywhere in the USA. This beautiful species of mini moss is beloved for their unique appearance. Their small leaves are clustered together giving it a gorgeous feathery look that complements any aquascape.
LUFFY Coco Mini Moss thrive in almost all aquarium conditions. They are great in absorbing nitrates, CO2 and fish wastes, keeping tanks clean and providing tanks with some oxygen. Not only are they beautiful, LUFFY Coco Mini Moss is easy to care for and is favoured amongst new and avid aquarium enthusiasts who are looking for fuss-free plants.
LUFFY Coco Mini Moss can easy be placed on the ground of your tank without a substrate. These mini moss grows slowly and have great longevity. This means you need not worry about replacing them. All you have to do is find a place for it and watch it grow lush and abundantly.
Your LUFFY Coco Mini Moss comes attached to an organic coconut husk, already tied down so you can just place it in your tank immediately. Tie them to a mesh to create a vertical green wall. The possibilities and benefits of owning a LUFFY Coco Mini Moss are endless, so get yours today.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 5 x 4.6 x 0.4 inches; 0.3 Ounces
- Date First Available : August 21, 2015
- Manufacturer : Marimo Pet Store
- ASIN : B014888WSG
Best Sellers Rank:
#79,157 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #176 in Live Aquarium Plants
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Yellow Betta: Don't be jealous. It's not my fault if Mom likes me best.
BB: I think it's more like she's testing it on you, like you're a royal taster -- you know, so if anything goes wrong, I'm safe.
BB: Just sayin'...
In the video, you can see my addition of the java moss by the cave. (sorry for my toddler talking.. haha) It's been in there 48 hours now and is really starting to perk up already. I look forward to it growing big and taking over that section. When it grows some more, I plan on adding some cherry shrimp.
My only dislike with this was one batch I had gotten from this seller was super dirty. It must have been grown in a tank that had a dark sand/dirt bottom. So it took a bit of extra rinse work. But again, very nice quality. I am very impressed and will be buying some more.
Update-unfortunately the Moss went from bad to worse and is now almost completely Brown. It has been over a week and it still hasn't greened up as expected. I'm posting a picture of it for the Moss ball directly behind it and you will see the difference. The Moss balls are green and vibrant and this java moss is just awful.
UPDATE-Totally brown and dead. I will leave it there just one more week then consider it a waste of my money.
I've had this in my tank for almost a week and it already has some young sprouts popping up on it. My Betta fish loves hovering over it and around it. That moss seems to be his favorite thing in the tank. Definitely worth the money!
Top reviews from other countries
Not even worth 1 star
Anyways, Luffy loses stars because what you see, is not what you get. The perfect pictured green, lush, full mini moss plant is not all of that. I would say (in the one I received) it is 25% - 35% less of everything. If shipping a living plant is to be expected, than amazon or Luffy should be up to speed and offer a more realistic idea of what your going to receive.
Luffy loses the 2nd star because, you may, or you may not be able to 1) Revive the plant to the one you see on the picture from amazon, 2) It may very well not survive at all, and finally 3) you get zip, zero, zilch info on how to prep, or instructions on what to do.
*6 month update, they are 10” tall now and Super healthy.