- Save 20% on Marimo Fertilizer - Boosts Growth - Imparts and enhances Color For every 1 any Seeds & Moss Plant item you purchase offered by LUFFY PETS COLLECTION. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code CIIMJMYL. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on SunGrow Natural Cholla Wood For every 1 any aquarium item you purchase offered by LUFFY PETS COLLECTION. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 76SYZ8HD. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Rabbit Ball Improves Dental Health - Provides Hours Stimulation, Stress Reliever For every 1 Any rabbit item you purchase offered by LUFFY PETS COLLECTION. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code HXRHSLM5. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Natural Seagrass Mat - Safe & Edible, Water Resistant Bed For every 1 Any rabbit item you purchase offered by LUFFY PETS COLLECTION. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Coco Shell Bird House - Habitat for Small & Medium Pets - Includes Hanging Loop when you purchase $20 or more of any item from store offered by LUFFY PETS COLLECTION. Enter code L5ZTHSJH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 Natural Bird House - Treat Dispenser Home - Encourages Foot and Beak Exercise free when you purchase $20 or more of any item from store offered by LUFFY PETS COLLECTION. Enter code 75H9KCCE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Luffy Wild Christmas Moss in Loose Form Lush, Green Moss for Aquarium Decor - Create a Moss Wall or Moss Carpet - Soft and Comforting for Fish - Shrimp's & Fry's Food
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- ✔ AQUATIC MOSS IN LOOSE FORM --- This package comes with a dry loose piece of moss ready to be submerged into your tank. It measures 4” by 4” Inches. You can buy multiple pieces of moss to create a lively aquascape.
- ✔ CREATE A MOSS WALL OR MOSS CARPET --- Sandwich this lush piece of aquatic moss in between plastic or metal mesh, this will create an attractive, green backdrop in your aquarium.
- ✔ EASY TO MAINTAIN --- You do not need any extra Co2 or special lighting. For maintenance, you can trim this plant every few weeks or leave it to grow into a wild looking moss forest for your fish to hide out in.
- ✔ SOFT AND COMFORTING FOR FISH --- This moss is not only beautiful but practical too. It will provide a safe place for shrimp, fry, and betta to hide in when they feel stressed. This is especially useful in a breeding tank.
- ✔ FOOD SOURCE FOR SHRIMP AND FRY --- This moss can harbor infusorians. These are minute organisms that are a vital first food for newborn fry. Shrimp may also like to feed off the microorganisms on the moss wall.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
How do I use the Moss to create a Moss Wall or Carpet?
With three simple steps, you can create a lush green backdrop or moss floor in your aquarium.
You will need plastic mesh, scissors, suction cups, fishing thread or cotton thread, and of course the loose aquatic wild Christmas moss.
- Simply cut your plastic or metal mesh to the size you want. Then cut some holes where you will place the suction cups.
- Place the loose Christmas Moss between the two pieces of mesh. You can also fold a large piece of mesh in half. Then tie both pieces securely together.
- Using the suction cups, press the mesh into the back wall of your aquarium. Then patiently wait for the moss to grow through and bring your aquas-cape to life.
Does this Christmas Moss propagate easily?
To propagate this type of moss, you will need to snip off a part of the parent plant with aquarium scissors. Attach the piece to a rock or tie unto SunGrow Cholla Wood.
After a few weeks, the moss will attach itself to the new substrate with its strong rhizomes, and it may spread both horizontally and vertically across your tank.
How much light and C02 does the Moss need?
This moss is very accommodating and does not require any special lighting or additional C02.
A low temperature of around 68 Fahrenheit is perfect for your moss to thrive in.
You can inject additional nutrients if you wish, but generally, this aquatic Wild Christmas moss will thrive on its own. You can trim back the moss as much or as little as you wish.
Pattern Name: Christmas Moss ( 1 Pack )