We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Fabric Type||100% Leather|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.5 x 0.75 x 3.5 inches|
About this item
- 100% Leather
- fabric lining
- Bifold closure
- 100% REAL LEATHER MADE IN ITALY: Full Grain Italian Cow Hide Leather. Eco-friendly vegetable tanned for greater durability, texture and feel. Leather is soft to the touch with a matted grain finish that enhances over time and grows a distinct patina as it matures while maintaining its natural look.
- MULTI POCKET UTILITY: Store your cards behind the ID case flap, or the left or right side of the bifold and organize them to your preference for easier quick access and organization.
- SLIM BILLFOLD PASSCASE: Classic Bi Fold credit card holder wallet with sewn-in passcase ID Window flap. Perfect for front pocket carry and travel. Double money currency divider gusset for better organization, featuring a total of eight credit card slots and three extra receipt pockets.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Tony Perotti Italy
Noble Italian Tradition - Functionable Design - High Quality Crafstmanship
Since 1970 Tony Perotti has been introducing styles that set future trends while maintaining a firm footing in the noblest Italian traditions of leather craft. Tony Perotti’s unique styling is the perfect complement for recognised expertise in tanning and leather craftsmanship based on ancient Italian traditions. All Tony Perotti products are made from real Italian hides, tanned in an exclusive process based on vegetable extracts, without the use of toxic or polluting substances. This vegetable tanning process allows the leather to retain its natural look and feel, as well as beautifying and maturing over time to develop a pleasant patina that gives the wallet an antique look as it ages.
We are confident that you will enjoy our fine Italian Leather products. Thank you for being part of this tradition!
-100% Italian Leather Authentic Tony Perotti Product
- Double Currency Divider Gusset.
- Eight credit card slots and two receipt pockets
- A front ID window flap passcase
- Dimensions: 4.5"(L) x 3.5"(H) x 0.75"(W). Weight: 0.45lbs.
HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTION:
-Sturdy durable stitching finish
-Rounded & smooth burnished edges
-Interior branded fabric lining
- Product Dimensions : 4.5 x 0.75 x 3.5 inches; 11.04 Ounces
- Item model number : PG418204
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : May 22, 2009
- Manufacturer : Luggage Depot USA, LLC
- ASIN : B07DG3SS6J
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Really nice wallet. Good leather and well made. Takes a couple of weeks to break in, but it was worth the extra money. Would buy it again.
Update to my first thoughts on this wallet. I had first given this a 5 star rating. I should give it a 0 star because of my present thoughts, but it is well made. The first thing I found I did not like was the fact that the clear window area for your ID is too short and you still have to pull your drivers license out of your wallet to view it. The next thing that I noticed in time was the odor. After using for several months I began to notice a foul odor whenever I opened the wallet. I have had to stop using it now because the odor has gotten so bad. It smells as though the leather may have been tanned with urine. I doubt it was, but that is what it smells like. My customers would even comment on the smell of my business cards. So I will NOT purchase this item again
Leather is nice quality, has more space/pockets that it appears at first.
I like the outside finish a lot, very smooth and even, and the wallet is breaking in well.
I'm a little worried about the durability of the fabric lining in the large (dollar bill) compartments, but we will see.