Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Luggage/Handbag Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers virtually everything that can go wrong with your product from the handle to the wheels
- Plan has stain coverage along with coverage for defects in materials and workmanship and breakdowns from normal wear and tear
- Coverage includes: Damage to fabric, vinyl, leather seam separation and slippage, rips, tears, and loss of foam
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Delsey Luggage Helium Aero International Carry On Expandable Spinner Trolley, Brick Red, One Size
|Price:||$94.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$35.00 (27%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Large Easy Access Front Compartment with an integrated padded sleeve for up to a 15.6 inch laptop and 2 zippered mesh pockets for computer accessories, toiletries, or any last minute items such as tickets, passport or books.
- Superior Maneuverability: The double spinner wheels assure exceptional maneuverability and keep ZERO weight on your arm.
- Largest Capacity: This suitcase expands up to 2 inches for additional packing space. This feature is great for packing sovenirs on return journeys.
- Maximum Comfort: This carry on bag has a comfortable handle system that locks into two positions for ease of use.
- Convenient and Secure Packing: Two large fully-lined compartments with multiple pockets allow easy access and organization for all of your items. Web straps and a zippered divider secure clothing and help minimize wrinkles.
- 100% polycarbonate which makes the case lightweight and durable. Modern design with deep metallic glossy finishes
- Large east access front compartment with integrated padded sleeve for up to 15.6 inch laptop and 2 zippered mesh pockets for computer accessories, toiletries, or any last minute items
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Helium Aero Collection from Delsey Paris is extremely lightweight and durable, designed for the frequent traveller. This international carry on four wheel bag is made to fit in the overhead bins of most domestic airlines. Unique to this size, this carry on features a large front zippered laptop compartment and a rear compartment for personal items. The case expands up to 2 inches for maximum packing flexibility. The wheels and handles on this case are exceptional and provide the traveller with ease of use and a smooth ride. The four double spinner wheels keep ZERO weight on your arm and the dual locking handle system gives you the option to carry the bag different ways. The case also has a top and side carry handle for easy lifting into overhead bins or car trunks. Lastly, this case features an integrated recessed TSA approved lock which allows only TSA agents to inspect your bag without damaging your bag or lock. The Delsey Luggage Helium Aero collection is protected under a Worldwide Limited 10 Year Warranty.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is important because airlines AND TSA are cracking down on carry on sizes. Currently TSA's little box at international terminals is 22x14x9. My wife was refused passage by TSA at the San Diego International Terminal because her bag was 22.5 inches tall. Fortunately her flight was delayed so I drove 50 miles each way to swap suitcases.
I can pack a lot using packing cubes, but there are a couple of things to be aware of with this bag. First, the fabric portion that goes around the middle of the bag expands naturally even with the expansion zipper closed. Like I said, the bag it 9 inches deep completely compressed. If you over stuff it it will expand to 9.5 inches even with the expansion zipper closed. Leave enough room the squeeze the sides of the bag together when you stuff it in the TSA box. Second, Delsey actually has a list of airlines and their approved carry on sizes on their website. This bag will work on 90% of the carriers. When you look at the list notice there are weight limits to carry ons.....usually 20 lbs. After our whole bag swap debacle the airline told my wife the bag was two pounds too heavy. In the end, due to the delay and bag headaches they let it slide. So....the size of the bag is just a part of the equation. Good luck...it seems like those airlines REALLY want their bag fees!
The GOOD: this is a beautiful suitcase. "Made in France" was all my daughter needed to hear. It meets US and international carryon standards 21x14x9 but not the cheapie European carriers. It is well-balanced and rolls well. My wife wanted one that would roll sideways down the airplane aisle. The handle and wheels seem sturdy. The handle locks in a low and high position. The built-in zipper lock is nice. It's expandable (it would not fit into the airline sizers when expanded). Some good organization features inside. Has compact but sturdy carry-handles on top and side.
The BAD (for us):
1. the easy-access panel which allows you to store a laptop computer. That's a nice feature if you only had one bag (maybe a French business woman with this bag and a purse), but wastes space if you aren't going to put a laptop in there. You can also put magazines, documents and other items in that easy-access compartment, but it would be awkward and inefficient if you just had regular clothes and stuff in there (see photo). Any international-sized carry-on with four-wheels is already going to be tight on space, so any bit lost to max-functionality is going to be noticeable. While that compartment is quick-access in an airport, it would be awkward to get a laptop out of it in an airplane. I don't know if the stylish people it's designed for would be able to pull out their laptop without bringing it down from the overhead bin. So if like us, you were not going to put a laptop in that side compartment, then that space is mostly wasted or poorly used. Also, you would need to provide your own lock to secure that extra compartment which probably contains the most valuable thing in your bag.
2. Inside the suitcase, one side has an organizer "panel" that covers that whole side. You can unzip that panel and pack things behind it; however, that makes that side smaller and a little harder to pack efficiently (especially if you want to layer and fold all your clothes together rather than roll or fold each item individually.
3. This is true of most similar bags: international carryons are small. Having the 9-inch maximum depth split between two sides makes it harder to pack. We decided to return this bag and go with one that gives most of the 9-inch depth to one deep compartment with just a cover on the top side.
4. it seemed sturdy, but not sure if it would withstand scratches if it ever had to be gate-checked.
The shallow walls on each half of the delsey bag are harder to leverage for packing.
I won't show as a certified purchaser, b/c my wife ordered it. We didn't receive any promotional consideration to write this review. I wish we could receive some perks but I would still be honest. This is a good bag but didn't work for us.
Most recent customer reviews
Good design with front compartment. I love it