Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Luggage/Handbag Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to structural defects, stains, rips or tears, seam separation, loss of latex backing and more.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Delsey Luggage Helium Aero, International Carry On Luggage, Front Pocket Hard Case Spinner Suitcase, Titanium
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Large Easy Access Front Compartment with an integrated padded sleeve for up to a 15.6 inch laptop and 2 zippered mesh pockets for computer accessories, toiletries, or any last minute items such as tickets, passport or books.
- Superior Maneuverability: The double spinner wheels assure exceptional maneuverability and keep ZERO weight on your arm.
- Largest Capacity: This suitcase expands up to 2 inches for additional packing space. This feature is great for packing sovenirs on return journeys.
- The size and weight restrictions for carry-on luggage vary by airline. Please contact your airline for more information. If your bag is overstuffed, it may not be approved for carry-on use by the airlines.
- Convenient and Secure Packing: Two large fully-lined compartments with multiple pockets allow easy access and organization for all of your items. Web straps and a zippered divider secure clothing and help minimize wrinkles.
- Overall Dimensions: 21.25 x 14 x 9 inches,Body Dimensions: 19x13.5x9 inches. Weight:8.2 lbs
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Helium Aero Collection from Delsey Paris is extremely lightweight and durable, designed for the frequent traveller. This international carry on four wheel bag is made to fit in the overhead bins of most domestic airlines. Unique to this size, this carry on features a large front zippered laptop compartment and a rear compartment for personal items. The case expands up to 2 inches for maximum packing flexibility. The wheels and handles on this case are exceptional and provide the traveller with ease of use and a smooth ride. The four double spinner wheels keep ZERO weight on your arm and the dual locking handle system gives you the option to carry the bag different ways. The case also has a top and side carry handle for easy lifting into overhead bins or car trunks. Lastly, this case features an integrated recessed TSA approved lock which allows only TSA agents to inspect your bag without damaging your bag or lock. The Delsey Luggage Helium Aero collection is protected under a Worldwide Limited 10 Year Warranty.
From the manufacturer
A company founded in 1946, DELSEY is synonymous with French excellence in the world of luggage. Famous for its extreme reliability and innovative design, our ingenious and increasingly lightweight luggage will be your faithful companions wherever you go and however you travel, whether on business or for leisure.
Offered in Hardside and Softside for all Your Travel Needs
Colors Offered in Hardside: Emerald Green, Cobalt Blue, Titanium and Brushed Charcoal.
Colors Offered in Softside: Cobalt Blue and Platinum.
- Hardside constructed from durable polycarbonate
- Softside constructed from durable polyester
- Double spinner wheels
- Expandable main compartment
- Two fully lined packing compartments
- Soft touch top and side handles
- Front zippered compartment on softside
- lock on hardside
Allows only TSA agents to open and inspect your bag. Hardside only.
Silent-running, double spinner wheels keep weight off your arm. Available on both hardside and softside.
Convenient and Secure Packing
Large, fully lined compartments in both hard and softside for all your packing needs. Hardside is a 50/50 split opening with two compartments. Softside features a large single compartment with zippered pockets in the lid.
Main compartment expands for additional packing space and flexibility on both hardside and softside.
19 inch Hardside Expandable International Carry On
A contemporary design with a deep metallic glossy finish to travel in style. Made of lightweight yet durable polycarbonate. Double spinner wheels assure superior maneuverability. Features an integrated padded sleeve for up to a 15.6 inch laptop and two zippered mesh pockets for accessories, toiletries or last minute items. Fits in the overhead of most domestic airlines.
19 inch International Carry On
21 inch Carry On Spinner
25 inch Spinner
29 inch Spinner
21 inch Carry On Softside Expandable Spinner
The Aero Soft Carry On is designed to include the key components from the Aero hardside collection, with the convenience of a softside bag. Double spinner wheels, an expandable main compartment up to 2 inches, front zippered pocket and a large packing interior make this carry on the perfect bag for any traveler. Top, side and bottom carry handles make this case easy to lift into the trunk of a car or in the overhead bin of an airplane. Fits in the overhead compartment of most domestic airlines.
21 inch Carry On Spinner
29 inch Spinner
2 Piece Luggage Set
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Recently packed it successfully for a week in Europe as my only bag (other than computer backpack). Did expand the Spinner to accommodate a week's worth of clothes (including one extra pair of shoes) and checked it anyway since my wife's bag was also checked.
Of course very light weight, super stable when rolling upright or inclined, stylish exterior, very good interior organizing features with zippered clothing compartment, open clothing compartment is the one that expands, retaining straps for clothes in both compartments, flat zippered storage on the flap that closes the one interior compartment, AND a small zippered storage that I use for body powder (keeps it off the clothes and out of my dopp kit).
Like others, I did NOT use the laptop compartment for my laptop, but rather packed my vitamins/meds and other flat-ish items in this compartment, worked fine. I could see packing my laptop in it in a sleeve for shorter (day or overnight) trips to eliminate my backpack, but only when using as carry-on, of course.
Survived the trip as checked baggage fairly well. Of course these do get scuffed, but they are very nicely designed and tough enough to still look pretty good as they wear.
I do use the TSA-approved locks, adds a bit of security as well when the bag is out of sight.
My favorite thing about this bag is it's combination of upright stability and mobility in a very compact but practical size.
+ Fits more than you would think! I just came back from a 5-day business trip; I managed to fit 9 outfits (including biz clothes), 3 pairs of heels, laptop, and everything else (toiletries, jewelry, etc.). I could have easily fit more if I expanded the bag.
+ The front pocket thing is genius. True, it is hard to fit much more than my laptop, charger, and bag o' liquids in it... but... I think that's the point of it. It makes going through security much less stressful.
+ Very lightweight
+ Prettyyyy (I got it in the grayish silver color)
+ The 4 spinner wheels - exactly what I was looking for. They spin very nicely.
+ The handle has 2 adjustable heights - the shorter height is perfect for me (5'2")
+ This is a minor complaint, but my instinct when opening my bag is to place the bag on its 'back' (side with handle), unzip, and flip open the 'front' (side with logo). But when I do this, the stuff in the 'front' side falls out of place since it's only held in by straps. whereas the 'back' side has the zipped closed compartment. I say this is a minor complaint, of course, because the solution to my problem is for me to simply place the bag on its 'front' and flip open the 'back' when opening, and thus nothing will fall out of place. However, try as I might, I keep forgetting to do this because it goes against my natural instinct... Alas, I will soldier on somehow.