Lugulake Aluminum Portable Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker with Stand Dock, HIFI, 2x 3Watts, Enhanced Bass, 10 Hours Playtime - Blue
|Sale:||$21.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$68.00 (76%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- New Bluetooth 4.0 Technology allows you to connect wirelessly to the LuguLake from up to 33 feet away. 3.5mm audio port for non-Bluetooth devices. Seamlessly stream and share music, movies and games anywhere. Easy to pair - No code/pin needed.
- Premium Sound with Bass Enhance Technology. Two powerful 3 watts drivers deliver an impressive, high definition sound. Enjoy music and movie at any moment.
- Added functionality - a built-in cradle, the solid and durable cradle firmly holds your iPad and iPhone at a comfortable viewing angle. even if the device is kept inside a bulky protective case.
- Built-in-Lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours of playtime, which makes it an excellent solution for those who are constantly on the move. When it's out of power, simply connect the included charging cable to your computer's USB port to recharge.
- Package contents: LuguLake Portable Bluetooth Speaker, micro USB cable, 3.5mm audio cable, instruction manual and friendly customer service.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Size (LWH): 8.07 inches, 1.97 inches, 1.97 inches
- Weight: 11.36 ounces
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Lugulake Aluminum Portable Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker with Stand Dock, HIFI, 2x 3Watts, Enhanced Bass, 10 Hours Playtime - Blue
Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3 Next Generation Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker : Louder Volume 10W+, More Bass, Water Resistant, Perfect Speaker for Golf, Beach, Shower & Home (Black) B010OYASRG
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||LuguLake Direct||LuguLake Direct||Cambridge Soundworks||PHAT GEORGE|
|Color||Speaker Stand Blue||BT-10II Gold||Angle 3 Black||Silver|
|Dimensions||1.97 inches x 8.07 inches x 1.97 inches||2.36 inches x 8.07 inches x 3.82 inches||2.5 inches x 5.25 inches x 2.75 inches||9.57 inches x 2.95 inches x 1.81 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.95 pounds||1.65 pounds||0.85 pounds||1.4 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
- In terms of volume, the LuguLake may be softer than the Jambox, but if it is, the difference is very small (or my ears aren't very reliable). It could also possibly be because the speakers point directly left and right, while the Jambox speakers face you.
- I do feel that the Jambox has a little more bass. The LuguLake speaker sounds just a little bit more tinny to me as a result. To be fair, I only noticed this because I was playing the two side by side.
- One important difference I noted was that the LuguLake speaker lacked physical buttons for volume control, with all control coming from the device you have connected. Personally, this is something that is important to me, since I prefer the ability to finely tune the volume (especially considering battery drain on the device I'm using).
- There is also no pairing button, so once you turn on the speaker, it should be in pairing mode already.
- There is also no battery meter. With the Jambox, if you press the pairing button while connected to a device, it will say something along the lines of "Jambox is about three-quarters full". With the LuguLake speaker, you aren't able to access this kind of information. You do, however, get a low battery warning.
- The ledge to prop up a phone or tablet is very nice. This ledge has come into use many times.Read more ›
OK, now for the review. I guess it's OK. Let me address one of the less than stellar review points. It isn't very loud, but I'm sure that is by design. If you are trying to fill your room with sound from 1" speakers, you are a knucklehead. If this was any louder, it would surely distort and the battery life would plummet. I purchased it for listening at the beach on something VERY portable with at least marginally better fidelity than my cell phone. It does that. Reasonably decent bass and midrange considering the speaker size.
I suspect that any buzzing sounds may be either a defective unit or possibly something recorded with a bit too much gain.
One of the negative reviews was based on the fact that the bluetooth dropped out at 10 feet. Why would you WANT it ten feet away? Seems like a silly reason for a bad review.
I like that you can stand a phone or tablet up in the front slot. That's a nice design element.
I am frankly quite annoyed at the refund for a good review scam they have going on, but that's good marketing I suppose. Hey, I bought it.
I think 3 stars is fair. It's OK. I wish there was 3 1/2 stars. I have nothing else to compare it to. There are quite a few of these speakers that are about 1/2 the price. I'll have to check those out, general principal.Read more ›
That all said, if this came with an actual charger that you didn't need other pieces to (there is no plug, just a USB cable), and said cable didn't break easily (mine bent somewhat, rendering it useless), this speaker would be 3.5-stars at best. I'd give them 2 stars, but I don't like the fact that the battery doesn't last as long as it says (or maybe it's the charger that sucked) and the fact that I was duped into getting this speaker. As for the sound quality, it's not bad, but I've heard better. The bluetooth works sometimes, but most of the time, you need the really short (1-foot) auxiliary cable they give you.
EDIT: Lugulake sent me another charging cable, so I am updating my review to 2 stars for customer service. However, I still would have chosen a different bluetooth speaker altogether. I am still disappointed I fell for their marketing ploy and $5 coupon to pad their ratings stats. -1 for the way they get people to buy their product, -1 for the charging and auxiliary cable that come with it (and the fact that the auxiliary cable is necessary because...), -1 for the bluetooth not working as well as I had hoped.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this little speaker! I wanted something for my classroom that wouldn't take up a lot of room and love the portability of this speaker! I recommend this to anyone!!!Published 14 hours ago by Dawn Thompson
Looks good and sounds good, I bought it for myself then my son saw it, liked it and kept it, now I will be buying a new onePublished 1 day ago by RAC
I cannot get it to make a sound. It did sink. The instruction "manual" was no help. Will be returning.Published 1 day ago by Nancy Lister
Good quality, doesnt get very much louder than the phone though.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Conviniet stand for both my iPad and iPhone and a decent sound with enough loudnessPublished 7 days ago by Alex
Upgraded review, they sent me a new one. Hoping this one works well.
-The cable worked the first times but stop working at the 4th time I use the speaker, also the wires... Read more
Great speaker, great customer service! Lugulake is fantastic!Published 14 days ago by Michael A. Cartolano