|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$19.99 - $70.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4.25" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 1"
- Fit: True to Size
- Upper: Durabrush
- Features of this item include: Contrast Stitching
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Swagger SR men's boot is a update on a classic, taking you from work to play while keeping you comfortable all day. Durabrush upper, moc toe design, cotton drill lining, cushioned insole ASTM-F1677 Mark II tested slip resistant sole.
The Lugz brand came into the world in October of 1993.á Lugz was endorsed by key players from the world of hip hop giving it the image known today.á Lugz product is aggressively styled using the highest quality materials for maximum durability and superior comfort. Our footwear features premium leathers and durable construction as well.á Today Lugz has expanded beyond boots and has added casual shoes, sandals and athletics to the mix.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0096TCVNK
- Item model number: Swagger SR
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
MORE THAN A LITTLE BIT SMALLER AT JUST OVER TWO MONTHS OLD THE BOTTOM SOLE SEPARATED FROM THE UPPER. CONTACTED SELLER WHOM REFUSED RETURN DESPITE PHOTO. TOOK TO SHOE STORE ON TOWN WHO VERIFIED THEY ARE INDEED UNDERSIZED AND THAT COUPLE WITH PUTTING THEM ON AND OFF LIKELY CAUSED FAILURE. SHOW STORE SAID THEY TO THOUGH THAT THEY WERE EITHER A KNOCK OFF OR LUGZ HAS CHANGED THEIR QUALITY STANDARDS. WILL NEVER BUY LUGZ AGAIN!! DON'T RECOMMEND BUYING FROM SHOE METRO https://www.amazon.com/shops/A15MDCTZU8FRDU?ref_=v_sp_storefront
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Style, comfort, and affordability. The Lugz 'Swagger' SR can't be beat...Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Had the boots for about a month and today I dam near tore the back off them but don't know how poorly constructed will not buy againPublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
A year later and I'm still wearing these boots. Lugz sure knows how to make good and stylish boots!Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
Have worn these shoes for years now and they have never dissapointed me.Published 8 months ago by Ortega