Lull - Memory Foam Mattress | 3 Layers of Premium Memory Foam, Therapeutic Support, Breathable for Ideal Temperature, 100 Night Trial, and 10-Year Warranty
|Price:||$799.00 & FREE Shipping|
|Construction Type||3 Layers of Premium Memory Foam|
|Color||White and Grey|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MADE WITH TOP QUALITY MEMORY FOAM - Lull's three-layer mattress gives you the perfect combination of comfort and therapeutic support. Whether you sleep on your back, front, or side, each layer of foam works together to give you an enjoyable night of sleep. The Lull Mattress supports and cradles your body to provide healthy spinal alignment while you sleep.
- BREATHABLE FOR RELAXED COMFORT - Lull's 1.5" viscoelastic memory foam top layer features a gel polymer injection. This design transfers heat away from your body by dispersing it throughout the mattress. This mattress's breathable fibers and open cell foam structure promote improved airflow to keep you cool at night.
- SHIPPED DIRECTLY TO YOUR DOOR - No need to rent a truck to get your mattress home from the store. The Lull Memory Foam Mattress ships to your home in a polybagged, air-sealed package that expands when opened for a simple set-up.
- LONG LASTING DURABILITY - The 7" core support layer stays supportive due to it's high-quality polyurethane foam. This layer adds strength, durability and structure to the mattress to prevent sagging. Lull uses only the best foams to ensure your mattress provides an exceptional sleep experience for years to come.
- 10-YEAR WARRANTY, 100 NIGHT TRIAL - Lull is confident their memory foam mattress will provide you with years of comfortable and restful sleep, because their mattress has endured rigorous independent testing. Every mattress purchased on Amazon comes with free Returns within 100 Days of Receipt of Shipment.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Amazon Brand – Rivet Mattress - Supportive Pressure Relief Memory Foam with Celliant Cover for Restorative Sleep, 10-Inch Height, Full
Ashley Furniture Signature Design - 12 Inch Chime Express Memory Foam Mattress - Bed in a Box - Queen - Firm Comfort Level - White
Classic Brands Cool Gel 2.0 Ultimate Gel Memory Foam 14-Inch Mattress with 2 BONUS Pillow , Queen, White
Signature Design by Ashley - 12 Inch Chime Express Hybrid Innerspring - Firm Mattress - Bed in a Box - Queen - White
Zinus 12 Inch Cloud Memory Foam Mattress / Pressure Relieving / Plush Feel / Bed-in-a-Box / OEKO-TEX and CertiPUR-US Certified, Queen
|Construction Type||3 Layers of Premium Memory Foam||Foam Construction||Foam Construction||Foam Construction||Hybrid Construction||Foam Construction|
|Item Dimensions||80.00 x 60.00 x 10.00 inches||75.00 x 54.00 x 10.00 inches||74.00 x 59.00 x 12.00 inches||80.00 x 60.00 x 14.00 inches||79.75 x 60.00 x 12.00 inches||80.00 x 60.00 x 12.00 inches|
|Item Firmness Description||Firm||Medium||Plush||Medium||Firm||Extra Plush|
|Item Weight||69.00 lbs||55.60 lbs||69.00 lbs||96.80 lbs||88.47 lbs||68.25 lbs|
|Material||Memory Foam||Memory Foam||Memory Foam||Foam||Gel Foam||Memory Foam, Foam, Fabric|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My mattress search was long and consisted of consumer reports, online reviews and you tube videos... I hope this helps your search...I will update if anything gets better.. Lull King Mattress, 3 Layers of Premium Memory Foam Provide Comfort and Therapeutic Support, 100 Night Trial and 10-Year Warranty
Some comments on returning this kind of mattress: Of course, they won't fit back into the box in which they come. When Amazon initially shipped me the wrong size of Lull, they left me to get rid of it while shipping me the correct size at no additional cost. Fortunately, since it was unused, I was able to give it to a charity resale store that's in the basement of the building in which I live. They took it away, no problem. When I rejected a Leesa, they contacted a local charity which took it away. I haven't yet contacted Caspar to return their mattress, but I expect no problems. Since it's now a used mattress, I'll insist that they remove it, if they don't offer to do so.