Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 149 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 174 reviews
on August 29, 2012
I have purchased this CD after reading raving reviews. My pregnant wife and I have been listening to various music for the unborn child and other classical music, but started to get bored of it. Thus I came across this lullaby album from Disney. I decided to get the 2nd Volume because it is instrumental and was on my Picks from Amazon. I ended up getting the first version as well later on.

It is absolutely serene and amazingly played. The intro makes you think that Canon on D is being played, but it transitions in to Can you Feel the Love Tonight from Lion King. Similarly each and every other track is just as calm and stress relieving. Just like Yiruma's Piano Playing, this album mixes lots of calm and serene instruments to calm the soul and put us 3 in to sleep.

My son loves it. He would kick away every time the music from the CD is being played. We have been listening to it all night in to the morning when we wake up for the past 3 weeks. It has just been amazing. I have this ripped in my car's Hard Drive, copied on to my iPhone, my wife's iPhone and have it played on our Home Audio. The price for the CD has been more than worth it. For those who have pregnant loved ones, this CD is absolutely stunning.

PROS:
+ Combines the best of Disney and Lullaby Music in to one serene album
+ Amazingly well played
+ 14 tracks of absolute lullaby bliss!

CONS:
- NONE (Just waiting to receive the CD)
on July 8, 2016
I put this on every night to put my daughter to bed. We've been doing this since she was born over 16 months ago. She now knows when she hears the music that it's bedtime and settles in for books and bed. The music is pleasant, not elevator music, with enough variation in tone and timber to please an adult's ear while lulling a child into a restful state. I definitely recommend this to any parent of a young child.
on March 7, 2017
This is absolutely beautiful and I cannot wait to let our new grand baby listen to it! I even downloaded it onto my computer and listen to it daily. Perfect!!!!
on July 17, 2016
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Very well made cd...I bought this for my daughter who works in daycare with 3 year olds. She said "her babies" went right to sleep. You will not be disappointed.
on August 7, 2017
Love this album and so do the grand babies. It can put us all in a relaxed napping mood. Nice selection of music.
on March 15, 2017
Volume one is way easier to listen to and has better music. I was disappointed in this CD.
on March 20, 2016
I work in the infant room at a preschool. I bought this for the babies during our rare quiet times. It's very relaxing even when the room gets load and crazy. I love it as does my co teachers.
on January 15, 2016
A wonderful wonderful album, soothing , play for my 6 week old grand baby, and hum along. She loves it. I will play this after she and Mom move. Love this wonderful soothing music.
on November 23, 2011
My daughter falls asleep to this CD every night. Every time I turn the CD player on she knows that it's time to sleep. I have another CD that I purchased through Amazon but she doesn't fall asleep to it because it has someone singing and for some reason the singing keeps my daughter awake. The songs are beautiful and very gentle. There is one song several into the CD that gets a couple of decibels louder than the others for some reason and if I am still holding my daughter it always startles her. Having said that, I would still highly recommend this CD to put your little one to sleep!
on December 14, 2016
We use this at naptime at our daycare. I wish it played longer with more songs! Its a cute CD but only runs for about 50 min so we have to brave the few seconds of silence to run and hit play before any babies wake up.