Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Disney's Lullaby Album, Vol. 2
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Water Sports STEM

Format: Audio CD|Change

on May 17, 2005
We LOVE this CD! The music is so beautifully arranged. It is so incredibly peaceful that my kids can't keep their eyes open. We play it for naps and just before bed at night. The BEST thing is that I love the music, too!!!! It's not that annoying toy-music sound that you get with lots of lullaby CDs, it is actually instrumentals by orchestra. The blend from one song to the next song is seamless. There's even a tip sheet on how to use the CD to get your children to sleep better written by Elizabeth Pantley (the author of The No-Cry Sleep Solution.) Lullabies don't get any better than this! Absolutely beautiful music to fall asleep to.
on August 31, 2007
You can always count on Disney! The songs are simple, familiar and wonderfully done to be pleasing to a little one's ear, not to mention your own...just like the first volume. So soothing. My 2 month old son is lulled to sleep listening to this wonderful CD. Will not disappoint! I will no doubt continue to buy all of the Disney Lullaby CDs. They are fabulous!
on November 23, 2011
My daughter falls asleep to this CD every night. Every time I turn the CD player on she knows that it's time to sleep. I have another CD that I purchased through Amazon but she doesn't fall asleep to it because it has someone singing and for some reason the singing keeps my daughter awake. The songs are beautiful and very gentle. There is one song several into the CD that gets a couple of decibels louder than the others for some reason and if I am still holding my daughter it always startles her. Having said that, I would still highly recommend this CD to put your little one to sleep!
on October 18, 2007
And I have listened to it over and over again. Completely soothing for parents and baby; we all were relaxed and ready for bed.
on August 29, 2012
I have purchased this CD after reading raving reviews. My pregnant wife and I have been listening to various music for the unborn child and other classical music, but started to get bored of it. Thus I came across this lullaby album from Disney. I decided to get the 2nd Volume because it is instrumental and was on my Picks from Amazon. I ended up getting the first version as well later on.

It is absolutely serene and amazingly played. The intro makes you think that Canon on D is being played, but it transitions in to Can you Feel the Love Tonight from Lion King. Similarly each and every other track is just as calm and stress relieving. Just like Yiruma's Piano Playing, this album mixes lots of calm and serene instruments to calm the soul and put us 3 in to sleep.

My son loves it. He would kick away every time the music from the CD is being played. We have been listening to it all night in to the morning when we wake up for the past 3 weeks. It has just been amazing. I have this ripped in my car's Hard Drive, copied on to my iPhone, my wife's iPhone and have it played on our Home Audio. The price for the CD has been more than worth it. For those who have pregnant loved ones, this CD is absolutely stunning.

PROS:
+ Combines the best of Disney and Lullaby Music in to one serene album
+ Amazingly well played
+ 14 tracks of absolute lullaby bliss!

CONS:
- NONE (Just waiting to receive the CD)
on February 24, 2016
I don't know why but this CD was OK. Maybe I had high expectations because it is Disney songs. But I prefer listening to Tanya Goodman's Lullaby CD over this. That might seem to work better when it comes to putting to sleep for me. But will really test it out on baby when he comes here. Hopefully baby enjoys it more than me.
on January 5, 2015
Purchased as a gift.

Update - January 11, 2016
As previously mentioned, this CD was purchased as a gift for my nephew. Technically, I bought it before he was born, as a baby shower present. Along with this physical copy (CD) came a free MP3 download (through Amazon) that I happened to have access to via Amazon Cloud. Fast forward about 6 months after he was born and I finally got to meet my nephew for the first time. During my visit we were driving around town and one point and he started crying...or screaming, rather. After having tried all other options, offering him a bottle, pacifier, different toys, nothing seemed to calm him. I finally remembered this and played the MP3 from my cell phone. And he was instantly quiet and mesmerized. Then, on the plane ride home, I was listening to music (via my phone) when it randomly shuffled to this album. And I was out like a light. :-) It was magical.

Personal stories aside, these songs are great. Calming and tranquil melodies without lyrics (which I personally prefer if I'm trying to sleep.) All songs are of a similar sleep-inducing tempo and consistent volume. Seriously, buy this CD (or MP3). You will not be disappointed.
on July 8, 2016
I put this on every night to put my daughter to bed. We've been doing this since she was born over 16 months ago. She now knows when she hears the music that it's bedtime and settles in for books and bed. The music is pleasant, not elevator music, with enough variation in tone and timber to please an adult's ear while lulling a child into a restful state. I definitely recommend this to any parent of a young child.
on January 16, 2013
We love the music. It is very soothing to help little ones fall asleep. I have a child who experiences nightmares. I notice when I play the Lullaby Album Vol 1 and 2 she seems less restless and has less complaints of nightmares. This was a great purchase. The only reason I gave this 4 stars is because the packaging was poor and the case was cracked in a couple of places. The CD works great but the case is broken. That part was a little disappointing.
on March 2, 2008
I love this CD. I bought this for my son almost two years ago and we still enjoy listening to it. I just recently bought the Disney Lullaby Album Vol 1 for my daughter, and I definatly prefer vol 2 to vol 1. The entire CD is quiet and soothing. At no point does the music rise up and get too loud, it's very consistant which is good. So I don't have to worry about him being woken up by a burst of loud music. Hands down this one is much better than vol 1. We might have to buy a second copy of this one.