Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 45 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on December 26, 2014
Short CD and I don't care for the music selection. Doesn't work well for naptime
on February 19, 2015
Not really a fan. A little too fast-paced and electronic sounding to me. I prefer the Disney Lullabies (both volumes) over this cd.
on December 20, 2011
I cant lie but i started enjoy listening to this lullabies with my new born in the car rides... They are perfect for babies... I would want to keep expanding my collections on these as they are useful for me...
on June 20, 2011
Very good CD.
I recommend the Classical box set for overall music and variety. But for the price of a cd it was great and you can't beat it. Well worth the money and shipped as said brand new and my daughter loves it.
on March 7, 2010
THis CD is a soothing selection for music for my grandson. He loves it. We use a cd in the car as well as in the house anytime that he starts to get fussy. It is amazing how quickly the music soothes his spirit.
on July 23, 2008
It has different classical music composers and music selections. If you bought the Baby Bach, Bay Mozart #1 and #2, there will be some repeats. I still enjoy the music selections of the other composers.
on September 2, 2013
I bought this as a gift and the recipient loves it, so I love it. I listened to it and it is very relaxing. Hopefully she will be able to use it for years to come as her baby grows.
on January 12, 2008
This is great CD. We love Vol. 1 but it was getting a little over played so we bought Vol. 2. It's THE best thing for a car ride. Especially with a fussy baby who hates cars.
on September 16, 2013
I love the Lullaby Classics. This Lullaby Classic 2 has 18 delightful tunes. They are soothing and allow my granddaughter to sleep peacefully at naptime for a long time.
on October 13, 2016
Love baby Einstein products and this did not disappoint. I think classical music is important for brain development in babies. This is a must have for any newborn.