- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01LZYTWFR
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,819 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Lululemon High Times Pant Full On Luon 7/8 Yoga Pants
|Price:||$88.00 - $148.00|
- Lululemon designed these pants to help us move from Hatha to happy hour, no questions asked. With a high-rise fit that keeps us covered as we bend, twist and sip, these pants have our back when post-practice drinks turn into impromptu dance parties.
- Full-On® Luon fabric is four-way stretch, sweat-wicking and gives incredible support and coverage. Added LYCRA® fibre bends with you and stays in great shape.
- The smooth, wide waistband lies flat against your skin. Flat seams help keep chafe in check—go ahead, bust a move.
- 7/8 length is bike-friendly and stays out of your way. Stash your keys and gym pass in our signature waistband pocket.
- Full On Luon 82% Polyester, 18% Lycra Spandex.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Lululemon designed these pants to help us move from Hatha to happy hour, no questions asked. With a high-rise fit that keeps us covered as we bend, twist and sip, these pants have our back when post-practice drinks turn into impromptu dance parties. ..These are Lululemon's best selling 7/8 length pant. They are absolutely great for running, biking, and other cardio work and even better for just wearing around the house. They are both comfortable and flattering. Measurements: 26" inseam, overall length 36" from waist to cuff. Size 4 Waist: 26" Size 6 Waist: 28" Size 8 Waist: 30" Size 10 Waist: 32" Size 12 Waist: 34" Stretches another 2+ inches more.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I am 5'6 and usually a size 16/18 and was hesitant at first, but I am glad that I took a chance on these pants!
They are not see-through when you bend down or exercise, they keep you dry when you are sweating, and they don't pinch or slide.
My favorite part is: they also hide the bumps, lumps, cellulite, and muffin-top pretty perfectly!
I wore them on a 5 day backpacking trip (pretty much every single day for hours and hours of sweating, rain, dirt, and general grossness)- and was shocked that they did not stink until about day 4/5! Haha. They were not bulky or heavy, but kept me warm on the chilly days!
The only downside is the price, but I would be willing to buy them again if they hold up long-term!