|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$128.00 - $148.00|
- Lululemon designed these pants to help us move from Hatha to happy hour, no questions asked. With a high-rise fit that keeps us covered as we bend, twist and sip, these pants have our back when post-practice drinks turn into impromptu dance parties.
- Full-On® Luon fabric is four-way stretch, sweat-wicking and gives incredible support and coverage. Added LYCRA® fibre bends with you and stays in great shape.
- The smooth, wide waistband lies flat against your skin. Flat seams help keep chafe in check—go ahead, bust a move.
- 7/8 length is bike-friendly and stays out of your way. Stash your keys and gym pass in our signature waistband pocket.
- Full On Luon 82% Polyester, 18% Lycra Spandex.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Lululemon designed these pants to help us move from Hatha to happy hour, no questions asked. With a high-rise fit that keeps us covered as we bend, twist and sip, these pants have our back when post-practice drinks turn into impromptu dance parties. ..These are Lululemon's best selling 7/8 length pant. They are absolutely great for running, biking, and other cardio work and even better for just wearing around the house. They are both comfortable and flattering. Measurements: 26" inseam, overall length 36" from waist to cuff. Size 4 Waist: 26" Size 6 Waist: 28" Size 8 Waist: 30" Size 10 Waist: 32" Size 12 Waist: 34" Stretches another 2+ inches more.
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07BVPD42Y
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 27, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am 5'6 and usually a size 16/18 and was hesitant at first, but I am glad that I took a chance on these pants!
They are not see-through when you bend down or exercise, they keep you dry when you are sweating, and they don't pinch or slide.
My favorite part is: they also hide the bumps, lumps, cellulite, and muffin-top pretty perfectly!
I wore them on a 5 day backpacking trip (pretty much every single day for hours and hours of sweating, rain, dirt, and general grossness)- and was shocked that they did not stink until about day 4/5! Haha. They were not bulky or heavy, but kept me warm on the chilly days!
The only downside is the price, but I would be willing to buy them again if they hold up long-term!