Consider these available items
LumaLife Luxe Thin Firm Memory Foam Pillow, Adjust Height from 1/2 Inch Ultra Thin to 4½ Inches Thick, Use 4 Slim Memory Foam Thinserts to Adjust Loft or Change Pillow Contour
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 2 Cooling Tencel Covers
- 💤ADJUSTABLILITY: End the battle with your fixed height pillow and embrace the ability to fine tune the height of your pillow according to how your body feels on any given night. Choose from one of nine different height levels for perfect comfort and extraordinary sleep.
- 💤ORTHOPEDIC SUPPORT: Adjustable pillow height provides customized support promoting proper spinal alignment and helps to reduce painful pressure points on your neck and shoulders.
- 💤ULTRA PREMIUM FOAM: High quality slow rebound foam allows your head to slowly sink into the pillow as it gently cradles and supports your head and neck. Firm supportive memory foam has a more premium thick doughy feel than airy spongy or springy feel
- 💤2 PILLOW COVERS, 2 PILLOWS: Mix and match layers to create 2 slim pillows for exceptional value.
- 💤THINNEST PILLOW ON EARTH: Ultra thin not thin enough? Use just one memory foam insert to create a barely there ½ inch pillow.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Some of the amazing features of this product:
- 9 height levels;
- 4 Thinserts which can be easily rearranged to change height;
- 2 removable and washable super soft Tencel pillow covers;
- 20 cool flow ventilation holes to help reduce temperature;
- Premium quality high density slow rebound memory foam;
- Hypoallergenic and breathable fabric certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX;
- Relieves back, neck, shoulder, hip, leg pain;
- Adjustable pillow contour with 4 Thinserts - Pillow dimensions 24" x 16".
Our products are developed and tested under the most stringent conditions, and certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX, in order to meet the rigorous expectations of our customers. Our OEKO-TEX certification ensures that the materials in our product coming into contact with your skin are free from harmful chemicals or contaminants. All memory foam is temperature sensitive. In warmer temperatures it will feel softer, and in cooler temperatures it will feel firmer
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The pillow comes with several inserts showing suggestions of the different ways you can use the pillow. Most of them are kind of obvious but some are not and it’s helpful in re-orienting how you view and use the pillow. I use it as a bed pillow under my head of course, but when I’m not in bed, I’ve been using it all over the house. I work from home so during regular “work hours” I use it in my office chair for back support. When I’m relaxing on the couch, I change it into the bolster pillow and use it to rest my iPad on or to read a book. Time for bed and it’s back to being a regular bed pillow again!
One small note that I should add because I completely overlooked it when I bought the pillow, but the pillow has this smooth mesh-like inner cover that surrounds the pillow. I’ve never seen this on a pillow before. What is the benefit of this cover? Well, it makes taking off and putting the cover back on much much easier. It just slides in and out of the cover, which is nice considering how often I switch from the regular sized cover to the smaller bolster cover.
If you’re looking for a thin pillow, but also want something that can do more than just sit under your head while sleeping, then I highly recommend this pillow.
Pillows are obviously a very individual preference and what one person loves another person might hate, so take my review for what it's worth. If you like your pillows to be flat as well as really firm, then you just may find this pillow/these pillows to be right for you. Returning it was fast and easy.
For what it's worth, I was finally able to find something to rest my head on that is just about perfect for me, although it's not a pillow. Instead, it's just one of those really soft throw blankets with slightly longer "shag" that I fold in half twice (lengthwise then width-wise), and then I just place my satin pillow case on top of it and it feels nice. I was just desperate for something to sleep on until I could find the "right" pillow, so I tried it out and it actually works very nicely for me since it's pretty flat yet still soft enough for my head, and it's also able to be adjusted a bit by "punching" it into place if needed.
- Structured, yet flexible
- Medium softness
- Flat enough that my neck isn't stiff in the morning
- Memory foam does get warm. Not excessive, but warm enough. I found a Tencel pillow cover that helps cool the pillow down more quickly here on Amazon which has pretty well negated this issue.
Overall, I'm VERY happy with this purchase, and will probably but another to leave at my parents place soon enough.
Nothing special about the materials, but the concept is brilliant.