4-Year Cameras & Camcorders Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- No deductibles or hidden fees
- Free ground shipping on all repairs
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Lume Cube - Bluetooth LED Light (Two Pack - Black)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- POWERFUL and POCKET SIZED - 1500 Lumen LED (750 LUX at 1 meter). Adjustable via 10 manual brightness settings. Size: 1.5 cubic inches
- BLUETOOTH - Wirelessly Control multiple Lume Cubes independently or simultaneously with iPhone and Android Devices via Lume-X App (adjust brightness, flash duration, strobe mode, and monitor battery level)
- COMPATIBLE - 1/4" 20 Tripod Mount built-in on the bottom of the Lume Cube for easy mounting to a DSLR, drone, smartphone, action cam, underwater housing, custom rigs, and more
- WATERPROOF and DURABLE - Fully waterproof down to 100ft (30M). Built with a tough aluminum housing.
- RECHARGEABLE - Micro USB recharge port (can operate Lume Cube while charging) Approximately 2.5+ hour run time at 50% brightness.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Lume Cube Photography Accessory Single - Black (LC-11B)
Lume Cube - Lighting Kit for DJI Phantom 4 Pro/Advanced Drone
Lume Cube Drone Mount Kit for Autel Robotics X-Star Drone with Microfiber Cleaning Cloth (2 Gunmetal Grey Cubes/2 Black Mounts)
Neewer Professional Metal Bi-color LED Video Light for Studio, YouTube, Product Photography, Video Shooting, Durable Metal Frame, Dimmable 660 Beads, with U Bracket and Barndoor, 3200-5600K, CRI 96+
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Lume Cube LLC||Lume Cube LLC||Lume Cube LLC||JZS Camera & Electronics||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||3.39 x 3.39 x 3.46 in||4 x 4 x 6.5 in||3.39 x 6.14 x 2.99 in||—||12 x 13.7 x 3.4 in|
|Item Weight||6.63 ounces||0.71 lb||0.62 lb||—||4.4 lbs|
The World's Most Versatile Light is now available in a Dual Pack. Providing professional quality lighting to your everyday life, the Lume Cube will allow you to revolutionize your photos and videos. No need to buy multiple lights for each of your devices. Being fully waterproof and compatible with all content creation devices on the market, the Lume Cube is your go-to lighting device for all of your content/adventure needs. Whether you need professional quality lighting for your drone, DSLR, Action Cam, smartphone, or simply to illuminate your night-time activities, the Lume Cube is here to do it all. Wirelessly control one or multiple Lume Cubes from your smartphone by connecting to the Lume-X app. Standing tall at 1.5" and built with a tough aluminum housing, your photo studio can now be as mobile as you are.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I think the only thing that I dislike about it is that you have to use the lume cube app so that the shutter triggers the flash option on the cube. I think if it could be connected by bluetooth and able to use the standard camera app on the iphone it would be a 5 star product, at least for my needs and desires.
Good little fill lights, And I pop them on the outside of my 12" light tent (I also have 24" and 48" tents), to isolate and shoot small items, and these little lights are so much handier for that than running down to my studio and setting up full strobes.
I have a pair of the Lume Cube, and they are easy to operate with the iPhone app.