Lumi Photo Printing Kit
|Price:||$60.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Kit contains: 1x Plum, 1x Blue, 2x Black Snap Packs; 2 Inkowash Sachets; 4 Inkofilm 8.5" Inkjet Films; Project Board; Test Negative; Instructions
- Inkodye is an amazing new way to print t-shirts and textiles. Its color develops and binds permanently when exposed to bright sunlight or UV
- Inkodye can be brushed, rolled, dipped, stamped, stenciled, screen printed, and more!
- Inkodye binds permanently to any natural fabric such as cotton, rayon, linen, canvas, silk, and more
- Results are soft to the touch and can be machine-washed without fading
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The new alternative to screen-printing. Print your own t-shirts and textiles using the power of sunlight. Inkodye's color develops in sunlight making it easier than ever to print your own durable designs on cotton or any natural fabric, without costly screen-printing equipment. Your wardrobe is a blank canvas. The kit makes approximately 4 prints (12x12 inches) and includes free access to an online video workshop with Lumi founder, Jesse Genet. DIRECTIONS: Snap Inkodye packet and spread it onto the fabric. Blot out excess using a paper towel. Create your design using Inkofilm or anything that casts a shadow. Expose to sunlight or bright UV light for 10-20 minutes or until color reaches full saturation. Machine wash using Inkowash to remove unexposed dye. Double your exposure time in overcast weather.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Here are my issues with the kit:
1. The negative film is too small (8.5x8.5) & didn't feed through my printer very well. The kit lists 4 sheets, but actually contains 3 sheets and a smaller preprinted negative of a cityscape. So, since each project requires 2 negative sheets, the kit doesn't even provide enough for two projects. Instead, I used transparency sheets which cost less per sheet, gave me a much larger print area and have a guide strip to ensure it feeds well through all printers.
2. The "project board" is just really thick cardboard.
3. Lumi Wash seems to be unnecessary. I washed one sweatshirt (the one that bled) in Lumi Wash & the other in regular detergent. They've both been washed several times now with no noticeable difference in fading.
My recommendation is to buy the small packets of ink from Lumi but not the other items. The ink is great, but the other products seem like they were put together in a kit to increase the profit margin and for marketing.