Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 35 reviews
on April 10, 2013
My wife and I ordered two of these chairs for our 15 year old gamer son's room. The chairs were a big hit with his friends. The quality is nice and the shipping was fast and secure. I would recommend this product to anyone who has a child that games a lot. The only thing that I do not like is wires hanging from the front of the chairs. However, my son and his friends do not mind it at all, so the chairs serves its purpose. The speakers are good for a gamer chair. In fact, my son hooks his iPod to the chair when he is cleaning his room. I have to ask him to turn it down because I can hear it clearly down the hallway in my room. It does not sound like a concert, but the sound is adequate for a gamer chair.
on January 21, 2013
My grandsons love the chairs. I love the fact that they have sitting support when they are playing their video games. The chairs are light and very attractive. The chairs were Christmas gifts 2012 and they are showing to be very durable. The boys were able to hook up the sound controls from the TV to the chair and love having the speakers in the chairs right next to them when they play their games. Very impressed and pleased with the product.
on March 1, 2013
I'm a 6'2" 170 pound man and this felt flimsy and cheap. I couldn't get it to balance properly. After about an hour my back started to hurt. This might be good for a small person or child, But not for a man. It felt like it was going to break. Also the one i got from amazon was clearly returned from someone else before i got it.
on January 22, 2017
My son loved this chair. He loved the way it made the video games sound..
on January 9, 2017
Christmas gift for my grandson,he loves it
on January 24, 2013
Xmas gift for my niece and nephew. Absolutely loved them. There are more advanced, more solidly built chairs, but for the price and the practical reality that in a couple of years, these will be in a closet somewhere, well worth the price. I looked at a lot of chairs, and the price/quality tradeoff fell right in the sweetspot.

Highly recommended.
on June 22, 2013
I buy this for my son. The wires to connect the chair to the game are short. So if you want long wires, you have to buy them. I do like how it folds up. It is great to store when he is not using it.
on June 8, 2013
I purchased this chair almost 3 months ago and it has completely fallen apart. It is very cheaply made. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!
review image
on February 2, 2013
I bought this for my 14 year old, and he loves it. He says it does get uncomfortable after a few hours, but as I don't really want him playing video games more than that every day, it's not really a bad thing. The chair is built well, looks nice, and, for such a low price, was a great buy. I would not hesitate to buy another one for my other children.
on January 17, 2013
We bought this gaming chair for our son for Christmas and it broke with light use in 1 week. The back of the chair now goes all the way back instead of sitting upright. I hate to give bad reviews but I am disappointed when you buy something online and there is no way to talk with someone about this money wasted. Very disappointing Christmas gift.