Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 204 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 246 reviews
on August 29, 2016
Love, love, love this cart/high chair cover!!! I've used it at Whole Foods, Target, Trader Joe's and various restaurant high chairs and it fit all of them perfectly! We weren't sure we'd need a cover for our 8 month old daughter, so we tried putting her in carts and high chairs without it and she kept trying to lean forward and put her mouth on them - and this cover solves that problem.

Also, there are loops to hook toys onto it - and it comes with a sippy cup holder.

And finally, I love how it looks too!

I'd recommend this product to any parent.
I absolutely love this cart and high chair cover. It is large enough to fit on the giant Costco carts! Definitely works with the smaller grocery carts as well. Very easy to pack. The carrying pouch is attached so you just fold or stuff it inside. I love that I can machine wash. For drying I line dry. Toddler loves this cart cover and is happy staying inside it. It does work on high chairs at restaurants but my daughter is not a fan so we use it mainly for shopping carts. Highly recommend!!
on October 20, 2015
The shipping was extremely quick. I purchased this cart cover on October 15th and it arrived on October 19! The shipping said it would arrive anywhere from the 22nd-27th! So I was pleasantly surprised to see it in my mailbox. I am extremely happy with this cart cover. It fits all carts, even Target! The pattern and colors are so great, and I love that it is gender neutral. I had previously purchased the Eddie Bauer Neoprene cart cover, as it was on sale for $8 and my pick on my registry. I was extremely disappointed that it would not fit on Target's bulky carts. Lumiere Baby Handy Cart Cover has everything. I love that it has velcro for the sides and between the legs so that it remains secure. The bottle strap is great so that you don't have to pick it up when it gets tossed out every few feet. I love the smart device pocket, it's big enough to fit my iPhone 6, with plenty of extra room. The loops for the toys are such a great idea to keep little one entertained without losing toys. I like how there is a pocket off of the seat back to throw your keys/coupons, so they don't get lost in the cart. Plus the cover is easy to install and take off. I like that you can fold the cover back into itself for a nice carry bag that can easily fit into a diaper bag. All in all this is a great product to keep your little one safe from germs and entertained while shopping.
on October 27, 2015
The cart andshopping cart cover it would be a great gift for any new mom. The cover completely covers the handle of the shopping cart the sides and the back to protect the baby from any sharp edges and prevent germs from getting from on the babies hands and into the babies mouth. The The cover also comes with a Velcro square between the leg holes Ted sure proper attachment to any cards or stroller you are using this product in. It is made of durable yet washable fabric and contains elastic around the edges to fit any cards or other carriage type device that you would put your baby in. This review is my own 100% unbiased opinion. #Sponsored
review image review image review image review image review image
on August 7, 2016
I've only used this cover a couple of times so far but have really liked it. I've used it as both a cart cover and a high chair cover. It was great not feeling like I had to wipe down the high chair at our local red robin because all I had to do was slip cover on and my baby was well protected from the germs. We've also used it on a few different carts, from Trader Joes size to Costco and it worked wonderfully. Love the design and the quality of the fabric. The only reason I cannot give it a full five stars is that I already lost the safety belt. It is not attached to the cover so when I was taking it off the shopping cart, I think it got snagged on something and got left behind. With a baby in one arm and groceries in the other I didn't double check before I left and when I realized it wasn't with me anymore (at the next store) it was too late to go back and look for it. I'll still use the cover but am disappointed that the piece was so easy to lose.
on November 27, 2016
I love this cover! It's great and the clear pocket allows for your baby to be entertained with a phone if necessary. I gave it three stars though because the straps are not very long and they fall out easily. I lost them on the second time I used the cover. So now my baby is not strapped in, which could be dangerous since the cover moves around whenever the baby moves.
on June 28, 2017
I love this so much! I use it on all shopping carts and high chairs. It does fit a little big on the high chairs but that is expected in order to fit over a shopping cart. I haven't found a cart that it didn't fit yet. I love that it has a "leash" for my baby's sippy cups, sometimes I even hook toys to it. I also like how it completely covers the shopping carts, even the side where she wants to lean over and put her mouth. Folds up nice (a little bigger than expected, but still worth it) and I've washed it multiple times already and it still looks​ good! My fiance even likes it and will use it because it's easy to put on.
on June 29, 2016
High quality material and fairly large. We bought this specifically to use at Costco and Target where they have exceptionally large carts, but this doesn't fasten to either. It is large enough, but on those carts there is really nowhere to attach the straps and side velcro. We had this issue with some high chairs at restaurants as well. Our daughter is pretty well behaved and doesn't squirm much, but after a couple of minutes the cover is no longer covering the dirty areas you want to protect your child from.

I don't know how you could design something that fits better without adding additional complexity that parents with children just don't need. If you have to buy one, buy this one, I don't think there's anything better out there. It just didn't work for us.
on June 4, 2017
UPDATED REVIEW:
My first shopping cart cover ripped. I received a replacement shopping cart cover after leaving the review below. We've been using the replacement for about a month now and it's been great - no rips! TOTALLY SATISFIED & I appreciate the effort made to fix the issue I originally experienced.

--------
ORIGINAL REVIEW IS BELOW:
I LOVE how this car seat cover looks. I wanted a neutral one and was hoping specifically to find black & white stripes, so this was perfect! I also love that it rolls up into itself when I'm done using it and that it's big with lots of loops to add toys.

Why 2 stars? Literally the second time I used it, the seam on the back ripped apart (see photo). I'm super bummed because I was hoping to get a lot of use out of this.
review image
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 31, 2017
Awesome baby seat cover! This cover has everything you would need and want in a cover. It has velcro to hold the cover in place on carts or highchairs, a seat belt, an awesome phone holder so your child can watch a show or so you can store your cellphone conveniently, the size is perfect, print is great, the extra storage pockets are super nice AND it folds up easily into an attached bag with a little handle on it.