Other Sellers on Amazon
LuminAID Packlite Nova USB
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.75. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Extra bright solar powered LED lantern. Multiple brightness settings make it a perfect indoor or outdoor light.
- Lightweight, inflatable, collapsible, waterproof (IP67), shatterproof, and dustproof. Completely safe for children.
- Great for camping, hiking, fishing, emergency preparedness, patio parties/picnics, fun in the pool, and more. Makes a perfect gift.
- Long Battery Life - Up to 24 hours of light when battery is fully charged. No additional batteries needed!
- Two Ways To Recharge (Solar & USB) - Recharges in approximately 10 hours of direct outdoor sunlight or by micro USB input (cord included) in 1-2 hours.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
PackLite Nova USB - The Most Versatile Lantern
Now with Two Ways to Charge: Solar & USB
- The PackLite Nova USB can be rapidly recharged by micro USB input (cord included) or by the built-in solar panel in approximately 10 hours of sun.
No matter the adventure, the PackLite Nova USB is your top choice for portable lighting.
- CAMPING & BACKPACKING - Say goodbye to bulky camping lanterns and tuck a compact Nova USB in your pack on your next adventure. This small but powerful like packs down to only 4.75" x 4.75" x 1" and weighs 5 ounces. Made with durable TPU plastic this solar light is up to any conditions. (100% PVC free)
- EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS - With no need for replacement batteries, this solar lantern is the perfect choice for first aid kits, car emergency kits or your bug out bag.
- BOATING, CANOEING AND, KAYAKING - Completely waterproof and floats. IP67 Rating.
- POOL LIGHTING - Submersible up to 1 meter deep, makes them a fun night time pool light.
- PATIO LIGHTING - Outdoor lighting for picnics, barbecues and backyard parties.
About the PackLite Nova USB
The PackLite Nova USB is a high performing, inflatable solar lantern. It provides over 75 lumens of bright LED light on Turbo mode and can run for up to 24 hours on Low mode when fully charged (no extra batteries required). The PackLite Nova USB can be recharged by micro USB input (cord included) or by the built-in solar panel in approximately 10 hours of sun. It measures 4.75" x 4.75" x 4.75" when inflated and packs down to less than 1" in depth. The PackLite Nova USB has a 4-level battery charge indicator and adjustable strap for hanging. Its 100% waterproof and dustproof design makes it a durable lantern that you can take with you anywhere. The PackLite Nova USB makes an ideal light for just about anywhere including the campsite, backyard and emergency kits.
Color: One Color | Size: One Size
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I gave them as gifts to my family for emergencies and no one has had a problem with them. Do make sure you are not abusing/damaging the battery by overheating it - charging it on a dark surface in hot sun etc. I've never had this problem but the instructions warn against it.
The light they put out is remarkable. See the pictures.
This picture is of a lantern I gave as a gift, hanging at my elderly relative's house. I wanted them to have some because they are easier to carry and use than flashlights or oil lamps in case of power outage.
The first picture is a close-up of a lantern hanging on the dining room fixture. No other lights are on. The second picture is the same setup but taken from a distance that shows how much light it provides - especially when hung from above. The lantern is the only light - it just makes it look like the others are on.
Of the many I have gotten I have managed to get two duds. One, the blow up part leaked air and the other one it stopped charging. I contacted the company both times and was sent a return label and a replacement light. This company clearly cares about the quality of their products and will do everything they can to make sure you're satisfied with your purchase and that your lantern actually works the way it is supposed to. I have always ordered directly from their site so perhaps there an issue with how Amazon handles them for shipping that is causing more problems. I hope the people who had problems and wrote disappointed reviews will contact the company.
Small start up companies are going to run into some quality issues with their products and they depend on their customers to let them know what works and what doesn't. So, if you think this is a great idea then get one and give them your feedback about it. If we want small companies to succeed then give them a chance to make it right and learn what they need to do to make the product better.
This company partners with disaster relief organizations to provide lights to victims of disasters. Imagine yourself and your family in a makeshift shelter at night with no power, no relief in sight and having the gift and comfort of light. If you buy a lantern from their website please consider paying a little bit extra to donate a light to someone. Support companies that do good work!!!
I just got home from taking a small group of boy scouts on a pack trip. It's very dry and camp fires are not allowed at this time. The boys set my LuminAid on a rock and used it for a campfire.
Do you camp with small children? These can make a great nightlight if they need one. Set it on low. It'll run all night and fully recharge the next day.