Lumina 15000 mAh Ultra Compact Portable Charger 2-Port External Battery Power Bank with High-Speed Charging Technology
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High powered 15,000 mAH capacity with two USB outputs: 5V 2.4A with a total max output of 5V 4.8A offers backup power for your devices while out of the house
- LED power display allows you to accurately keep track of remaining power in your Power Bank. Give it a quick sideways shake to wake it up!
- Durable aluminum alloy outer casing sports a premium look while offering extremely durable protection from drops and falls
- Compatible with Android, iPhone, iPod, Samsung, cellphones, and tablets
- Lifetime Warranty. Contact us any time by checking Your Orders and clicking Contact Seller!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Charges your device very fast. In my case (nexus 6), almost as fast as the wall adapter that came with the phone. Which beats all the power bank I have used previously by far margin.
2) The power bank itself get charged up pretty quickly which is also very impressive.
3) It has a display which shows you how much charge it is left (out of 100 percent) with. When it is plugged in the wall for charging, the display fires up. But when it is not plugged in, the display simply disappears. However, later I figured that you can make the display appear whenever you want just by shaking it.
4) The build material is very good. Body is all metal except two ends which is unlike other power plastic body power banks. It looks very expensive, stylish and elegant.
5) It has a nice weight on it. So, it does not feel cheap when you hold it.
6) Its capacity is very high (15000 mAh). My smartphone is 3200 mAh. So, how many times I can charge my smartphone? Well, you do the math!
7) It has two output usb ports, which means you can charge up to two devices at the same time. So, while you are charging you device, your friend does not need to wait for you to finish.
8) Comes with a micro usb cable, so android users do not need buy one.
1) Its a bit large. A little over 6 inch. In my case, it is not that big of a problem. Because my smartphone has a 6 inch display and its volume is smaller than my smartphone.
2) To some people it might seem a little heavier but for me thats a good thing.
3) It only comes with micro usb cable not not a iPhone lightning cable. So, iPhone users wither need to use one that came with your iPhone or need to buy one.
I hope, my reviews help other users to to get an idea what to expect and what not to expect before they buy it. [...] Thanks for reading.
The only downsides are pretty minor and understandable. This unit is heavy compared to other power banks. Its not prohibitively heavy, but it does weigh down my pants a little. The other downside is it takes a while to fully charge. It lasts forever, but it takes all night and all morning until I leave for work.
Overall, this is way worth the money. I am sad I wasted my money on the cheaper ones.
I wanted this power bank for all of our power outages that we have here in the rural mountains. The very weekend that this power bank arrived we had a power outage overnight. I hadn't even put the power bank on a charge, so out of the box it had 82%. This was enough to bring my phone from 54% to 100% and only took the power bank down to 65%. Using the bank and recharging it, it didn't get hot or anything weird happen with it. In fact, I was with it when it hit 100% and it was as cool as the night stand it was sitting on.
A disclaimer on the power bank says that it charges quickly up to 80% and then slows down from 80% to 100%. This is a safety measure that they have put in place. I'm glad they could this disclaimer, because it really does slow down after 80%. It says you need to use a 2.4amp charger. All of our phone chargers are 2.0amp so this might be making the recharge a little slower. If you want the bank charged up and ready to go you will need to give it a few hours on recharging. To go from 65% to 100% took 5 hours. This doesn't bother me and is expected. I will just let it charge and give it the time it needs overnight.
This power bank is heavy. Before I even got it out of the box I was impressed with the weight of it. It feels very rugged and solid. Nothing is loose or feeling cheap. I appreciate the LCD display. Other power banks have a series of lights that need to come on and let you know the charging is done. With the LCD display there is no guessing. You know exactly where the recharge process is located.
The input and output ports on the charger are solid. Plugging cables into them is a tight plug-in, no loose connections or fittings. I don't know that we will ever need to charge two devices at one time, but it's nice to have that option. If I don't have it this review then that means the powerbank is working as it is supposed to. If anything changes I will definitely update this review. As always, please feel free to ask any questions. Questions come to my email and I usually answer them within an hour or so.
I don't know why this power bank dropped so quickly on the first use. Now that I have charged it up to 100% it is holding in the high 90. I've used it twice now to charge my phone. My phone was around 50% battery life. Using it the two times that I have used it and not charging the power bank backup it is down to 97%. I'm going to keep using this without recharging snd see what its limitations is. I'll update any findings.
The "shake awake" technology is very nice. You can shake the power bank at anytime to see what percentage battery it has left. I forgot to mention that in the initial review.