Lumina 15000 mAh Ultra Compact Portable Charger 2-Port External Battery Power Bank with High-Speed Charging Technology
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High powered 15,000 mAH capacity with two USB outputs: 5V 2.4A with a total max output of 5V 4.8A offers backup power for your devices while out of the house
- LED power display allows you to accurately keep track of remaining power in your Power Bank. Give it a quick sideways shake to wake it up!
- Durable aluminum alloy outer casing sports a premium look while offering extremely durable protection from drops and falls
- Compatible with Android, iPhone, iPod, Samsung, cellphones, and tablets
- Lifetime Warranty. Contact us any time by checking Your Orders and clicking Contact Seller!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Lumina 15000 mAh Ultra Compact Portable Charger 2-Port External Battery Power Bank with High-Speed Charging Technology
RAVPower 16750mAh Portable Charger, Time Tested Battery Pack with Dual iSmart 2.0 USB Ports with Flashlight, 4.5A Max Output Power Bank for Nintendo Switch, iPhone, iPad, Galaxy and Android Devices
Power Banks RAVPower 22000mAh Portable Charger, High Capacity USB Battery Pack 22000 with 3 USB Ports, High Speed Charging Power Pack 5.8A Max Output for Smartphone Tablet and More
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Lumina Power||Alisha Tunks2||Sunvalley Brands||DULLA||Sunvalley Brands||imuto|
|Item Dimensions||4.1 x 6.7 x 0.6 in||2.95 x 5.98 x 0.37 in||3.15 x 5 x 0.79 in||3.1 x 6.1 x 0.5 in||2.76 x 6.5 x 0.94 in||3.07 x 5.1 x 1.18 in|
|Item Weight||1 lb||7.39 ounces||0.68 lb||0.75 lb||0.9 lb||1.01 lbs|
Top customer reviews
1) Charges your device very fast. In my case (nexus 6), almost as fast as the wall adapter that came with the phone. Which beats all the power bank I have used previously by far margin.
2) The power bank itself get charged up pretty quickly which is also very impressive.
3) It has a display which shows you how much charge it is left (out of 100 percent) with. When it is plugged in the wall for charging, the display fires up. But when it is not plugged in, the display simply disappears. However, later I figured that you can make the display appear whenever you want just by shaking it.
4) The build material is very good. Body is all metal except two ends which is unlike other power plastic body power banks. It looks very expensive, stylish and elegant.
5) It has a nice weight on it. So, it does not feel cheap when you hold it.
6) Its capacity is very high (15000 mAh). My smartphone is 3200 mAh. So, how many times I can charge my smartphone? Well, you do the math!
7) It has two output usb ports, which means you can charge up to two devices at the same time. So, while you are charging you device, your friend does not need to wait for you to finish.
8) Comes with a micro usb cable, so android users do not need buy one.
1) Its a bit large. A little over 6 inch. In my case, it is not that big of a problem. Because my smartphone has a 6 inch display and its volume is smaller than my smartphone.
2) To some people it might seem a little heavier but for me thats a good thing.
3) It only comes with micro usb cable not not a iPhone lightning cable. So, iPhone users wither need to use one that came with your iPhone or need to buy one.
I hope, my reviews help other users to to get an idea what to expect and what not to expect before they buy it. [...] Thanks for reading.
The power bank came in a nice cardboard box that presents the battery pack well with a fold open lid. The box had a paper sleeve around it with a green design, but the same details were written on the box itself. Inside was a charging cable, instructions, and the power bank itself. The power bank did come fully charged which is a plus.
The battery pack is fairly big but packs a lot of juice for its size. 15000mah is a ton, my iPhone 5s battery is 1558mah, so this should give me a little under 10 phone charges. The casing of the power bank is a nicely finished grey aluminum, similar to the smooth aluminum on apple products. The only thing on the outside casing is the brans "Lumina" this gives the product a super clean and sleek look. The edges of the battery are beveled so that you will not be cut on sharp edges. The bottom of the power bank has some details of the product, it says normal output is 5V~2.4A but the battery pack is able to provide up to 5V~4.8A; I don't really monitor the output numerically, all I can tell you is that it works. The battery pack will quickly boost your phone to 80% and then ease in the rest of the battery, apparently this is better for the battery in your device. The top of the unit has a LCD display that shows the capacity of the battery pack as a percentage (when it fades the section is matte black), there are also two USB ports to charge two devices at once, there is also a micro USB-in to charge the pack. The supplied charging cable is short, but durable; the cable does not need to be long for this because you will not need to be using it while it's charging. If you have a phone with a micro USB charging port, this charging cable could double as a phone cable so that you do not need to deal with long cables between the battery and your phone. Activating the LCD screen to show the power is as easy as shaking the device, I like that you do not need to deal with switches. The entire unit has no switches, just plug in and go. I like to carry this with me in my school backpack, this way if my phone or ipad run out of battery, I do not need to be tethered to the wall with a cable.
A bit heavy and big, but to be expected of a high capacity battery.
Overall I think that this device is well constructed and really useful to own, It frees me from having to worry about conservatively using my phone battery. I would recommend this product for its, capacity, design and ease of use.