Lumino Vinyl Mini Blinds 1 Inch Cordless Room Darkening in White - 18" W x 60" H (Over 500 Add'l Custom Sizes) - Starting at $9.97
|Price:||+ $6.77 shipping|
|Size||18" W x 60" L|
|Mounting Type||Inside Mount, Outside Mount|
About this item
- Don’t settle for a close size with other guys, when you can have the PERFECT FIT for your window with Lumino Blinds! Each blind is custom cut in the USA to provide you the exact size you need direct from the manufacturer. Please note: Each blind will be 1/2-inch narrower than the width ordered. If mounting inside your window frame, measure and order your exact window width. For outside mounting, measure your window opening and add three inches. Measuring instructions are provided in the images.
- Our 1-inch, room darkening vinyl slats are the perfect solution for residential or commercial applications (apartments, rental properties, etc). All of our vinyl slats are water and splash resistant. With a built-in color-coordinated valance and tilt wand, you get a high-end look at an affordable price. Ships within TWO business days!
- Each of our cordless blinds are “Certified Best for Kids” by the Window Coverings Manufacturers Association so you can have peace of mind knowing your children and pets are safe with cordless vinyl blinds by Lumino!
- Our one-piece headrail is integrated with a built-in stylish valance which makes for an easy installation and no more hassle with broken valance clips. All our vinyl slats are moisture resistant which makes cleaning with a damp non-abrasive cloth a breeze!
- Questions or comments? Please contact the industry’s best customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-687-2796
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Be a leader of the cordless revolution by purchasing cordless blinds. Through your purchase you are creating a safer blind environment for children, seniors and pets. We started this cordless revolution in 2013 to make homes safer and appreciate your support. With each purchase, we are closer to ensuring a safer environment for everyone. The headrail design boasts a built-in valance that creates a clean, simple look. Installation is fast and easy with a one-piece headrail design. These vinyl cordless binds are sure to fulfill the need for window privacy, room darkening, coordinating with existing decor, safety and style. Installation hardware and instructions are included. Item ships within 2 business days following the receipt of an order.
Compare with similar items
Achim Home Furnishings Cordless Morningstar 1" Light Filtering Mini Blind, Width 18inch, Pearl White
Lotus & Windoware Cordless 1" Vinyl Blind 18" x 72", White
Bali Blinds 1" Vinyl Cordless Blind, 36" x 64", White
Lotus & Windoware Cordless 1" Vinyl Blind 19" x 64", White
|Size||18" W x 60" L||Width 18inch||18" x 72"||36" x 64"||19" x 64"|
|Special Features||Cordless, Window Treatments||Cordless||Cordless, Light Filtering||Cordless||Cordless, Light Filtering|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately the big box store discontinued them so I bought a couple of these instead.
What a nightmare! Almost two hours to install two blinds.
As other reviewers have said, the brackets are not quite right, and it is VERY, VERY difficult to snap the blinds in place. I read the reviews before I bought them and thought, "Oh, they just didn't know how to tweak the brackets by bending them a little." To each and every one I thought that about, please accept my sincerest apology. There is no amount of tweaking that would make these blinds snap easily into the brackets--and I am using the big box store blinds as my comparison. These brackets are just poorly sized and the only way to snap the blinds in is brute force. Unfortunately, that leads to the blinds being damaged, but the damage isn't very visible and I am NOT taking them back down.
Once they were up, I found that they didn't hold the vertical position as well as the others I bought...these want to bounce back up a bit.
Wish the big box store still carried them. I cannot recommend these.
So I bought the 62” L blinds because I was impressed with the price and I was having a hard time finding blinds this length at a reasonable price.
Now, I’m no handy-woman, but the brackets on these things are the biggest pain I’ve come across. They are not the “block” brackets, but metal ones that the blinds click into. WORST DESIGN EVER!!
The brackets make it impossible to use a power drill, and maybe I’m not strong enough to use a screwdriver to screw the screws into the 3/32” hole they say I need to drill, but I’ve yet to be able to screw one bracket to the window. Very frustrated. Hopefully my husband can get them in.
The brackets are very sturdy. I did an inside mount, these blinds aren’t coming down.
The blinds are a little difficult to install. Unfortunately there is a point in the instructions where it requires you to use force. Well, that can mean differently to different peopl. My amount of force cause the bracket to puncture the blind. Luckily they were kind enough to replace the blind. On second effort with the replacement I was able to snap it in.
Tip: follow instructions, place the mounting brackets as far away from the internal hardware as possible and use force, but don’t hulk it. More distance you have from the bracket to the internal hardware the more give the plastic has which makes it easier to get snapped in.
I will be ordering more.