Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 153 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 176 reviews
on December 16, 2017
My third Luminox. Numbers are the same color as the background, my fault I should’ve look at the description better. Tough to see the numbers.
on December 8, 2017
I needed a watch for work after I was stupid and scratched my Tag. I like a rubber or silicone band so that limits my options. Not the easiest to read with the black on black and the date is so small I can’t see it. It looks great, though!
on November 30, 2017
Exactly like the picture. Fits perfect! I would definetly recommend this watch/Luminox to all men & women. Plus the shipping was fast, too. What more can u ask 4?
on November 4, 2017
Well, after reading the other reviews... I thought I would go ahead and try this watch. BIG MISTAKE - 2 days after the return window expired, this watch quit telling time! DO NOT BUY - very cheaply made, even the time setting button is made of plastic... just not well made!
on October 24, 2017
It’s decent real lightweight
on August 29, 2017
Very please
on August 28, 2017
Love the design
on August 25, 2017
Great watch so far for the cost and serves it purpose.
on August 3, 2017
Very nice watch. Light weight but doesn't feel cheap. Good lume at night.
on August 3, 2017
This is one of my favorite watches. Fantastic blackout watch and great Luminox quality!