- Military-inspired watch with unidirectional rotating bezel, luminous hands, gray Arabic indices, and date window at 3 o'clock
- 44 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Case diameter: 46 mm
Scratch resistant mineral
Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- ASIN: B002D3Q5B0
- Item model number: 8815
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 22, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Luminox|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band width||23 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||measures-seconds, Luminous|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Update: after just 1 month of wear the tritium marker at the 9 o'clock position dislodged and became stuck under the crystal. Repair covered under warranty, but I'm surprised that a watch billed as military grade is apparently so fragile. I still like it though.
Time in shop for repair: 4 weeks.
Update #2: after 7 months of use the watch stopped keeping time and had to be sent in for another warranty repair as the second hand would get stuck between 5 and 8 on the dial.
Time in shop for repair: 6 weeks.
The only thing I don't like about the watch is that the dot on the bezel doesn't illuminate. I contacted the seller and he said he compared several watches of model #8815 and that they all had either very faint or no illumination. He offered to accept the watch in return with no restocking fee but I decided to keep it. If you are considering purchasing this watch just be aware that the dot on the bezel may not illuminate which will make it impossible to use the bezel in darkness.,
But also its advertised as a mineral non-scratch glass, and after 6 months of light use, the glass its entirely scratched. Im gonna fill a claim asking for the warranty of this watch.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great watch. Easy to read dial. Waterproof. Would recommend to anyone.Published 13 days ago by Vicki Hedrick
Great packaging and product. Not a knock off but not the highest of build quality for Luminox, but the 8XXX series won't be either.Published 21 days ago by Amazon Customer
Watch aready broken. I have to pay for shipping both ways for repair.... Rediculous....Published 29 days ago by Dennis Graba
This watch does NOT have a stainless case as advertised. The description says Resin and the specs say stainless so beware, if you expect stainless you will NOT get it! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Fredmania
4 YEAR REVIEW: I bought this watch in 2012. This watch was great for about a year. After approximately one year the first watch strap keeper broke off. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I ordered this watch and it was shipped from Teeley's. This watch was cheap and did not work since the first day. I returned it and ordered it form Clock Wise. Read morePublished 2 months ago by steven maksud