|Price:||$247.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Black date dial with walk speed scale around the outer rim (kilometre)
- Black stainless steel case and black rubber strap
- Quartz movement
- Case diameter: 46mm
- Water resistant to 660 feet
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Luminox, Recon Nav Spc, Men's Watch, Polycarbonate Carbon Case, Polyurethane Strap, Swiss Quartz (Battery-Powered), A-8831-KM
Case: Black carbon reinforced polycarbonate. Caseback: Polycarbonate, screw-in. Bezel: Black carbon reinforced polycarbonate, unidirectional rotating with a 24 hour time display. Dial: Black. Hands: White and green, luminescent. Markers: White and green Arabic numerals and luminescent. Calendar: Date display windown at the 3 o'clock position. Walk speed scale around the outer rim (kilometre). All luminescent markers are Illumination night vision tubes (25 years). Strap: Black rubber, with a raised scale and a compass. Clasp: Pin buckle. Crystal: Sapphire. Crown: Push/pull. Movement: Swiss quartz. Water resistance: 20 ATM/200 meters/660 feet. Case measurements: 46 mm in diameter x 13 mm thick. Strap measurements: 24 mm wide x 8 inches long. Model: A.8831.KM
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00D96BS6W
- Item model number: A.8831.KM
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 26, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Luminox|
|Dial window material type||Anti reflective sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||46 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Compass, Luminous, measures-seconds|
|Item weight||9.12 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The lume of the tritium tubes on the hands and indices is very bright, making it easily legible at night, I have two other watches with tritium illumination, the brightness of the Luminox falls somewhere between the two. Daylight legibility is also very good, a glance only is required to tell the time. The attached compass is only novelty value to me and I removed it and it's in the watch box.
All in all a quality watch that I'm very pleased to own and would buy again, even with the current Australian Dollar/American Dollar disparity.
Most recent customer reviews
1. Second hand not always falls on the mark. For this brand, or model at least, don’t expect to find one with seconds hand falls on the mark all the time, I have tried...Read more